*Darwin Was An Idiot*

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. But truly he was.
2. He looked around and thought, "Hey how did all this happen?"
3. Then he said to himself, "All this happened by natural selection, new forms of life shot up from old forms, and new species were created, all by themselves"
4. In other words, *Creation created itself*
5. Damn he was dumb!:eusa_hand:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Damn, almost a century and a half later someone finally debunked the entirety of Darwinian evolution - and in five easy bullets!

Amazing!

You should take on theory of gravity next.

1. Yeah I am amazing, thanks bud!:eusa_hand:
2. Its just what I do.:eusa_whistle:
3. You have to know there are no buffalo's/cows, in the fossil records, where did they come from?
4. When a species dies off, it doesn't all of a sudden make a new species right before the last two die, and make something new, in some last ditch effort to remain.
5. In Darwins theory thats what he is telling you.
6. What does happen is they just die, then they're gone.
7. What did the Doe Doe bird leave us?
8. Nothing, so get real people, they die then bam, they're dead and gone, thats it!
9. This is childs play to debunk Darwins theory.
10. Get back to me when you have something real hard to figure out okay???
11. Then I will focus my genius on it.:eusa_hand:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. But truly he was.
2. He looked around and thought, "Hey how did all this happen?"
3. Then he said to himself, "All this happened by natural selection, new forms of life shot up from old forms, and new species were created, all by themselves"
4. In other words, *Creation created itself*
5. Damn he was dumb!:eusa_hand:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Texas. Figures.

Don't deride the entire state of Texas because of one stupid SOB.

Read the Republican Party State Platform for Texas and then say that with a straight face.

I'm 99% sure that SirJamesofTexas is an idiot, but what if I'm wrong and for 4 years he has been playing a brilliant game?
I find it nearly impossible for any human to be so self absorbed, so idiotic, so masochistic, so stupid and still manage to find his way back here day after day.

He's one of the most committed troll acts on this entire forum.

Sorry bout that,

I'm 99% sure that SirJamesofTexas is an idiot, but what if I'm wrong and for 4 years he has been playing a brilliant game?
I find it nearly impossible for any human to be so self absorbed, so idiotic, so masochistic, so stupid and still manage to find his way back here day after day.

He's one of the most committed troll acts on this entire forum.

1. Everyones a troll these days.:eusa_hand:
2. I just happen to be better at it than some.
3. Don't hate me for my *Greatness*.:lol:
4. Darwins theory fooled millions.:eek:
5. If you are being fooled by Darwin, just count yourself amongst them.
6. But you see people are beginning to wise up to it, and also not that many are being fooled by *Fuckchop* Al Gore now either.
7. People catch on alot faster than they used too, because of people like *CWN*, Rush, Hannity, and others.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back