"Dangerous Donald"??? I love it! That's right Hil....he is dangerous!!!

images-jpeg.75720

Who posted this?

I did and the point obviously went over your head.

Hillary is gonna try to paint Donald as the dangerous bad boy....while she tries to woo young female voters. Huge mistake on her part.

I got the point, you think this election is about being attracted sexually to a candidate like you are to Trump. And silly women will be overtaken by the tingling in their lady parts from....Donald Trump lol and their brains rendered powerless

No. Not sexually. Just the psychological effect of being warned of someone who is dangerous....but charismatic.

Sorry but the pic you used is to a dating site. Maybe you meant to get a pic from MajorLeagueVOTING.com

Ha is it?? I got it from a Google search for bad boy image. The "attract women" words perfected it since my point was about young female voters. I don't frequent dating sites so I didn't know. Thanks for informing us.

Yeah except its not about being attractive to women.

Donny Danger....love it.....and Hillary can be called Hillarious.

Isn't this shit a hoot??? Hillary is counting on dominating the female vote. And she's decided to paint Donny Danger as the bad boy of the election.

And what do we know about women.....and bad boys???? Watch out America....."Donny Danger" is at the door for your wife.

View attachment 75720

When does this stop being trolling and start looking like a weird man crush?

Oh that ship sailed a LOOONG time ago.

It was YUUUUGE.

Oh....now of all people OBAMA VOTERS are gonna accuse Trump voters of having a man crush?

You people literally admitted to having a sexual "thrill running up your leg" in His presence.

Did I now.

Link?

the-crickets-the-sound-of-coral-1958-uk-p-s-ep_8933790

:rock:

Isn't this shit a hoot??? Hillary is counting on dominating the female vote. And she's decided to paint Donny Danger as the bad boy of the election.

And what do we know about women.....and bad boys???? Watch out America....."Donny Danger" is at the door for your wife.

View attachment 75720

When does this stop being trolling and start looking like a weird man crush?

Oh that ship sailed a LOOONG time ago.

It was YUUUUGE.

Oh....now of all people OBAMA VOTERS are gonna accuse Trump voters of having a man crush?

images-jpeg.75720

Who posted this?

I did and the point obviously went over your head.

Hillary is gonna try to paint Donald as the dangerous bad boy....while she tries to woo young female voters. Huge mistake on her part.
You're playing right into her hands. Soon, The Donald -- or Danger Donny as you keep repeating -- will be overrun by closet sissy boys like you, swooning at the mention of his name, and stroking your chubby upon every Fox and Friends appearance

Forum List

Back