Dance Gavin Dance announce bassist who joined the band in 2010 Tim Feerick has passed away

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Dance Gavin Dance are someone who is my bro here on USMB's favorite band. can you guess who it is?

FQU0d-CXMAkPOtV

• Banned
i just looked at 2 top 100 bass players in rock lists.....this absolute legend,one of the best bassist of all time, was not on either one....
so? they're all old classic rock bassists i bet...not that i have anything against old people

so? they're all old classic rock bassists i bet...not that i have anything against old people
no they are not.....one was a list from bass player magazine....titled "Best modern Bass players"....they apparently never heard of him either....when i googled the guy all they had was he was selling one of his basses...

• Banned
no they are not.....one was a list from bass player magazine....titled "Best modern Bass players"....they apparently never heard of him either....when i googled the guy all they had was he was selling one of his basses...
if i post some of his songs, would you listen and give him a shot? it's not like you want other people to make up your opinion for you

if i post some of his songs, would you listen and give him a shot? it's not like you want other people to make up your opinion for you
i have given just about everything people post here in music a shot,including the stuff you post....but if other bass players dont think he is at least top 25 of all time how would that change what i am talking about?....

i have given just about everything people post here in music a shot,including the stuff you post....but if other bass players dont think he is at least top 25 of all time how would that change what i am talking about?....
see the song i posted...you'll have to be into screamo/pop punk to dig his work...not sure if that's your style

OK, I gave it a shot. I just don't consider screaming to be singing (and I didn't hear much bass that stood out as notable).
But full disclosure: I'm old.

OK, I gave it a shot. I just don't consider screaming to be singing (and I didn't hear much bass that stood out as notable).
meh

why isn't TNHarley out here defending his favorite band? GET YOUR BUTT OUT HERE BRO!

thats it right there basque....i listened to it and i did not here anything great from the bass....and i have always been into hard rock....i dont care for the so called singing on the song, but still,no great bass lines....

thats it right there basque....i listened to it and i did not here anything great from the bass....and i have always been into hard rock....i dont care for the so called singing on the song, but still,no great bass lines....
oh you want a song where he shows off his bass prowess? well here you go...

Forum List

Back