Dana Perino Is Outraged That M.I.A., ‘Not Even An American

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
Dana Perino Is Outraged That M.I.A., ‘Not Even An American,’ Performed At The Super Bowl | Mediaite

It is the biggest secular holiday of the year, so naturally much of today’s The Five revolved around last night’s Super Bowl events. The crew particularly stopped on the first case of indecent conduct during the Halftime Show since Janet Jackson exposed her breast to America: British/Sri Lankan rapper M.I.A. giving the finger to the camera, as she does in the music video for the song being performed, “Give Me All Your Lovin’.” Most found it vulgar on its face, but Dana Perino objected not to the gesture but to M.I.A.’s presence at all: why would Madonna perform with a rapper who was “not even an American?” :lol:
<more>

Stupid sentiment that she'd object that she's not American.

Madonna and MIA both live in England, they probably have known each other for a long time.

Plus, there is no precedent that half-time shows are Americans only. That's common knowledge.

who cares?....half time sucks.....thats when you get up to go piss,get a beer,fart,water the grass and any other constructive thing you can think of doing.....

Forum List

Back