Damned politicians

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
Wanted to make a thread for other people sharing candidate's names, but no matter how you spell it, if it's anything close only that politician's results come up. Even when you click the 'no really Google, I meant what I fucking typed' the asshat's stuff comes up instead.

God help the children who have a school assignment on some historical figure whose name is similar. :)

marco rubio -us -usa -representative -senator -politician -candidate -gop -florida -presidential -republican

Nothing works. I'm assuming the name is not unique and there are others in the world and in history, so why does every result that comes up have to be about the candidate one? Is Google sucking political dick so only those come up in their results?

marco rubio -us -usa -representative -senator -politician -candidate -gop -florida -presidential -republican

Nothing works. I'm assuming the name is not unique and there are others in the world and in history, so why does every result that comes up have to be about the candidate one? Is Google sucking political dick so only those come up in their results?
...go to page 1,352,426,179,303,095,745,231 to find what you are looking for

...go to page 1,352,426,179,303,095,745,231 to find what you are looking for

Tried that but page 10, didn't work. :)

Forum List

Back