Damn, I'm actually glad the Dems hold the WHite House

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
If you have to choose between a Fascist Party (Repugnantcans) and a Communist Party (Despotcrats), it's best to choose the party that actually refuses to World Word III and draft every young motherfucker like myself by hook and crook.

This is the best time for the ROn Paul Libertarians (like myself) to make a permanent split from the Repugnatcans, and start running as Democrats (Classical Liberals).

Yep. If a Republican were in office, we'd be sending tens of thousands MORE young Americans into Iraq to get killed and crippled and maimed....FOR WHAT? And we'd be there for what...another 10 years? And then leave in 2024...only for this to happen again?

This shit is like ripping off a band aid. No matter when we left Iraq, it was gonna turn clusterfuck.

We've done it. Its done. Its over. Stay away.

If you have to choose between a Fascist Party (Repugnantcans) and a Communist Party (Despotcrats), it's best to choose the party that actually refuses to World Word III and draft every young motherfucker like myself by hook and crook.

This is the best time for the ROn Paul Libertarians (like myself) to make a permanent split from the Repugnatcans, and start running as Democrats (Classical Liberals).

What recent Republican ever enacted the draft?
The last two were under Dems. FDR and Johnson.

I'm all for classical Liberals who want a smaller government and freedom.

What recent Republican ever enacted the draft?
The last two were under Dems. FDR and Johnson.

I'm all for classical Liberals who want a smaller government and freedom.

A draft called by a Democrat (for a third time) will be met with armed force and rebellion by the American young men.

A draft called by a Republican (for the first time) would actually be honored and lots of jingoistic ***** would practically volunteer. There'd be no escape for a Libertarian. You'd have to go along with the draft.

I was hoping Russia/Syria/Crimea/Ukraine would blow up into WWIII under Obama forcing a draft which would force a revolution in the United States.

OH WELL

Calling for the draft is a good way to ensure that we don't go to war.

Think.

How did that work out in WWII and Vietnam? It's either you GO when your drafted, or you revolt...

Which choice would Americans make under Obama? REVOLT

Which choice would they make under a Neocon/Thug like Chris Christie or Mccain or Graham or Peter King? I'd put my money on Americans going along with it, maybe a 15-20% chance of "draft riots" but that would be it.

Democrats don't have the balls, the Constitutional Fortitude or the GUNS or the ability to REBUKE their SAVIOR (BIG GOV = Their Savior). Democrats would never revolt against a draft under a Republican, and most Republicans would remain loyal to their own Dear Leader as well.

Resistance would be futile under a Republican, since the majority of the population would either endorse or acquiesce to their draft; and we both know that Neocon scum would love the oppunrity ot "legally" massacre Libertarians and Tea Parties that revolted. I bet you fucking Despotcrats and Progressive Metrosexual scum woiuld cheer on Chris CHristie or Peter King as they mowed us down, while happily jumping on the boat/plane to fight overseas in the MIddle East for their oil.

If there's a draft, let it happen under Obama, please.

Last edited:
Calling for the draft is a good way to ensure that we don't go to war.

Think.

How did that work out in WWII and Vietnam? It's either you GO when your drafted, or you revolt...

Which choice would Americans make under Obama? REVOLT

Which choice would they make under a Neocon/Thug like Chris Christie or Mccain or Graham or Peter King? I'd put my money on Americans going along with it, maybe a 15-20% chance of "draft riots" but that would be it.

Democrats don't have the balls, the Constitutional Fortitude or the GUNS or the ability to REBUKE their SAVIOR (BIG GOV = Their Savior). Democrats would never revolt against a draft under a Republican, and most Republicans would remain loyal to their own Dear Leader as well.

If we had the draft....the would be a much more rigorous debate about intervention than we have had in recent decades. We'd avoid bullshit wars. Vietnam should have been our last bullshit war.

Now...take this as a gift. Wasting a moment on you is wasting too much. I've given you something to think about. Turn off the radio and use your head for a change.

Forum List

Back