Damn, DU bans quickly

S

Sandy73

I said one thing against Ketchup face and the revoke my priviliges ! I wasn't even as ugly as I would have liked to have been ! :dev1: :flameth: :banned:

Said I didn't have to pay anything and if I did I would demand a refund !!
Anything remotely conservative you get the boot ! :2guns:

Jimmyeatworld said:
Ah. No shock there then. Sounds like a bunch of Michael Moore types.

You got that right ... Ahh it was just fun to mess with them...

I kept referring Kerry as "Ketchup Kerry" :teeth:

Sandy73 said:

I had to take a quick look. What a bunch of dorks. The one thread I went to, they were all bitching that the networks were giving Bush free air time today and saying it was a stump speech not breaking news. For about 30 threads they were complaining that Kerry wasn't given equal time.

I jumped in and said, "Well, actually they showed a Kerry speech immediately after. Did you not see that part?"

Then it was, "Oh, yeah, it surprises me. Usually they let Bush get away with it."

Looking around, they seem to live in their own little world.

Sandy73 said:

You mean you were "Trolling' gasp! :dev1:

They're a bunch of nuts, through and through! I don't know why I thought I had to pay to join?? I know I tried, and I remember something about a credit card. Anyway, I don't think I would have stuck around long, no biggie!

Jimmyeatworld said:
I had to take a quick look. What a bunch of dorks. The one thread I went to, they were all bitching that the networks were giving Bush free air time today and saying it was a stump speech not breaking news. For about 30 threads they were complaining that Kerry wasn't given equal time.

I jumped in and said, "Well, actually they showed a Kerry speech immediately after. Did you not see that part?"

Then it was, "Oh, yeah, it surprises me. Usually they let Bush get away with it."

Looking around, they seem to live in their own little world.

Instead of talking about what was said, they complain, cry and make up reasons to yell "Whaa, no fair".

Said1 said:
You mean you were "Trolling' gasp! :dev1:

They're a bunch of nuts, through and through! I don't know why I thought I had to pay to join?? I know I tried, and I remember something about a credit card. Anyway, I don't think I would have stuck around long, no biggie!

Meeeee noooooooooooo :teeth: :teeth:

Sandy73 said:
I said one thing against Ketchup face and the revoke my priviliges ! I wasn't even as ugly as I would have liked to have been ! :dev1: :flameth: :banned:

You sure you didn't post a FATTY for Kerry????? HAHA!!!!!!!

Sandy73 said:
Nope, but I should have ...

Hey, fat people have the right to be fat. Making fun of them because they are fat is wrong and immoral. They are a minority group with rights, you should feel ashamed for picking on them and exploiting the fact that they are "thin impaired". :D

i used to do similar stuff when i was in HS, and the internet was still pretty new, especially chat rooms, and AOL was the BIG thing... i would go harass the severely religeous groups(especially the catholics), and such. I was a democrat back then, so i had less of a conscience. but i do remember how fun it was.

When I first got the internet like 7 yrs ago my sister and I got on the Excite web chat and would go to all the holy rolly sites and act all holier than thou. We would have them all shouting Amen and jumping in their pews . Then in a flash we would pull the rug out from under them and post nasty avatars and curse like sailors !! All of a sudden they would say: "Oh my there is a sinner amogst us !!" :laugh: Damn that was fun !! I didn't even get banned as fast as I did on DU... Ketchup Central Underground :gay:

Sandy73 said:
When I first got the internet like 7 yrs ago my sister and I got on the Excite web chat and would go to all the holy rolly sites and act all holier than thou. We would have them all shouting Amen and jumping in their pews . Then in a flash we would pull the rug out from under them and post nasty avatars and curse like sailors !! All of a sudden they would say: "Oh my there is a sinner amogst us !!" :laugh: Damn that was fun !! I didn't even get banned as fast as I did on DU... Ketchup Central Underground :gay:

i think it was mostly because the whole chat room thing was new, most people and companies didn't have sites up yet, and the sites that were out there, you weren't so sure on how to navigate/use the net. Now, chat rooms are old school. most people are way past the "A/S/L plz" thing.

Not only that, messing with groups of fanatics/radicals anonymously was a thrill of a lifetime. kind of like prank calling without the person/people knowing who you are or being able to find out.

Yeah, I think you are right ! It was just like prank calling... Damn that caller ID !!! :firing:

Forum List

Back