Damn, DU bans quickly

fuzzykitten99 said:
2, count 'em 2 to get me banned. All in less than an hour.

I'm so happy! :banana: :banana: :banana:
All I posted was:

liberal = tolerant?
You are only tolerant of those that agree with you.

*and*

Kerry*Edwards:
So full of shit, the DNC needed 2 Johns

I think they didn't like the 2nd one. My bad. :terror:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :rotflmao:
I was at least nice.. You went for the jugular ! :rotflmao: :dev1:

Good Job ! :clap:

Sandy73 said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :rotflmao:
I was at least nice.. You went for the jugular ! :rotflmao: :dev1:

Good Job ! :clap:

I don't sugar coat much, if anything. I like to tell them straight up. Besides, I was there just to get myself banned, so I needed to make a statement. I didn't want to waste brain power on those losers, by typing a whole paragraph of whatever.

fuzzykitten99 said:
I don't sugar coat much, if anything. I like to tell them straight up. Besides, I was there just to get myself banned, so I needed to make a statement. I didn't want to waste brain power on those losers, by typing a whole paragraph of whatever.

I agree

Whats the site for the DU anyway? im tempted to go check it out and post a question on what will they do when the President is reelected.

Apparently they wont let me start a thread till i have enough posts. im not sure ill last that long

ITs easy, just post this a bunch of times.

francais.gif

or maybe this...

war.gif

that'll make you popular. :stupid:

insein said:
ITs easy, just post this a bunch of times.

francais.gif

or maybe this...

war.gif

that'll make you popular. :stupid:

Yeah but i have this thing called a conscious. It prevents me from making crap up. ive basically been posting on threads that i wont have an outspoken opinion on.

Got my question off. They arent biting though. in fact i think some are getting suspicious ill leave for a while. see if anything bites.

Oh and i posted my question as a response to the "I think we are really going to win this one" thread. or something like that.

Forum List

Back