Dam. Inflation Has Gone Up Every Month Of Joe Biden's Presidency!

james bond

Gold Member
Oct 17, 2015
I wanted to replace the roof on my house, but now may have to take out a loan to get it done. It's on Biden because he was obsessed with bringing gas prices down, but they haven't held steady and now continues rising weekly.

"Biden and his top economic advisers face mounting pressure to address the inflation crisis ahead of the upcoming release of May’s Consumer Price Index.

On Tuesday, Biden-appointed Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen admitted that she was “wrong” to initially dismiss inflation as transitory."

Fox anchors confront Biden adviser Gene Sperling over rampant inflation​

Biden told us how to stop inflation during his State of the Union lecture.

Just keep costs down.

Now that is a big old DUH!

So it really is all of our faults for not keeping costs down.

Inflation is a problem all over the world.
Raising energy prices has made the problem that much more a problem, and yes, governments across the world have joined the carbon emission Crusade against fossil fuels by raising the prices across the world with all of these global agreements. Meanwhile, they fight things like nuclear power that would provide carbon free energy and meet our energy needs while reducing prices, a win/win.

Also, governments all across the globe are dealing with the after effects of government shut downs that they inflicted upon themselves.

And lastly, government spending all over the world is rampant and corrupt. In fact, governments now needs to devalue their currencies in order to be able to reduce the amount of debt they have inflicted upon themselves.

It's all government created around the world

Biden controls the whole world, how did you not know that?
It's funny, the Left wing party in England is about to sweep into power because of the terrible economy and in the US the Republican party is about to sweep into power because of the same thing

Problem is, both parties in both parties have contributed to the massive inflation they both are responsible for as they both agreed to government lock downs and both supported reducing carbon emissions and both have spent money recklessly, granted, some more than others.

CNN news readers say that that isn't so.. That the economy is rebounding. I don't know where she lives but it ain't happenin' here.

All arguments are irrelevant and futile. The World Economic Forum is in charge of the USA economy, not Biden or the people of the USA. In their view, equalization must be achieved by 2035 over all economies in the world. To do so, the USA must be reduced to the same level as Ethiopia, despite the sacrifices and decisions the people of USA have made over past years.

This has been building up for decades.

Anyone who paid attention and understood the nature of things will be fine.

Remember laughing at all of those people and calling them crazy?

It's all government created around the world
It is, and it is not down to mistakes in their planning. They are working to a plan and a schedule and the collapse of the global economy is coming. I can't wait to see which changes they'll employ to get us all "back on track" so they can build back better.

Inflation is just transitory. Did anyone really think America transitioning into a third world shithole would be cheap?

and in the US the Republican party is about to sweep into power because of the same thing

I know right, totally unheard of the party out of power winning seats in the mid-terms. I do not think it has ever happened before.

I know right, totally unheard of the party out of power winning seats in the mid-terms. I do not think it has ever happened before.

Everyone knows about the midterms but it’s the amount of seats that matter. Lung Out of Body *Joe might beat The Kenyans massive loses.

Forum List

Back