Daddy with his baby pups

Daddy with his baby pups, I love how he gets as low to the floor as he can so all the baby pups can get to him, also so cute the noises the baby pups are doing.

Boxer Mama playing with her six week old baby pups HereWeGoAgain

The pups are finally losing their puppy teeth and my arms are thankful!!
Being gummed is far better than being a teething toy!!!

Boxer pups terrorise the living room. I LOVE these baby pups, so cute, I like the tan coloured ones with the white stripe down the face and the white stripe down the chest and stomach and the white feet. We might have to get a Boxer baby pup that looks like those, this because they are so cute.

You have Boxer pups, but we have five kidlets do you think one of these dogs would would be okay with all the kidlets?

Boxers are great family pets!!
They'll never hurt the kiddos but they will hurt anyone who tries to hurt them.
They're very protective when it comes to family!

Had a beaner trying to deliver a flyer when the Wife was in the front yard planting some new flowers .....it didnt go well.
Jose ended up climbing into the bed of my truck....
You cant go with a better family Dog.

Excellent, so I will tell Mr. Lucy to get us a Boxer baby pup....hmmm might name it Kid F :smoke:

ROFLAO about Mrs. HWGA and that happening.

It's funny you mentioned that......
I brought home our first Boxer pup after we'd been married a few years.
His name was Jack Dempsey....the white boxer.
The wife said she'd never accept the new pup as her own.....right up until it flopped into her lap.

She's been a Boxer fan ever since.

Daddy with his baby pups, I love how he gets as low to the floor as he can so all the baby pups can get to him, also so cute the noises the baby pups are doing.

Boxer Mama playing with her six week old baby pups HereWeGoAgain

The pups are finally losing their puppy teeth and my arms are thankful!!
Being gummed is far better than being a teething toy!!!

Boxer pups terrorise the living room. I LOVE these baby pups, so cute, I like the tan coloured ones with the white stripe down the face and the white stripe down the chest and stomach and the white feet. We might have to get a Boxer baby pup that looks like those, this because they are so cute.

You have Boxer pups, but we have five kidlets do you think one of these dogs would would be okay with all the kidlets?

The "tan" pups are called Fawn.

So cute! I love the little oinking sounds the puppies make.

Awwaah shit!!!
My Bubba / Gadsden is making himself known!!!!
Gotta go in and pay him some attention .....

Here are the same Boxer baby pups aged two weeks in age.

Here are the same Boxer baby pups aged six weeks in age.

Here are the same Boxer baby pups aged two weeks in age and that White Maltese little dog is helping the Boxer Mama keep the baby pups out of trouble.

Looks like he got high centered...:auiqs.jpg:

(off roading term)

One of my clients wanted a special Christmas present for herself. She adopted a husky and took her out of the shelter on Christmas Eve. To her surprise she woke up Christmas morning to find seven brand new husky puppies asleep with their mom.

Here is a beautiful video of a beautiful sweet dog, Benji was abandoned and lived his whole life on the streets until one day Hope For Paws saw him and decided to rescue him, this animal had never known love and was very afraid of all humans, but after Hope For Paws rescued him and bathed him and gave him a haircut and gave him love, the transformation is incredible and it makes me cry, the empathy I had for this beautiful dog and what he must have gone through living on those streets and then one day he was given the life he had ALWAYS deserved, it's very emotional to see:

Coyote Tilly Tilly WHERE are you? Not seen anything for a while and praying you are okay.

These are the same people we bought our pups from..

Mr. Lucy and me discussed and we agree that Boxer pups are very cute and loving, but we are going to instead get a rescue puppy, these creatures are unwanted and need a home with love and affection and we would prefer to give an unwanted little dog a second chance at things. We are going to the Rescue Centre today Saturday to have a look and are taking Kid A and Kid B with us.

Forum List

Back