dad wrestles with son-pistol goes off = dead

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
....can someone give me a scenario on this???!!!! BOTH shot in the head?
.'''super bad luck'' it falls [ from how high??!! --that it ''goes off'' ? ] and lands pointing at both?? richochet?!? on a bed? they fell off it?

this is not a pro or anti firearm OP....it's a thread on dumbassness/scenarios
if a thread on this is posted already, please advise

[QUOTEA preliminary investigation by detectives found that a 36-year-old man with a concealed handgun on the small of his back was play-wrestling on a bed with his 4-year-old son.][/QUOTE]

...how do these new pistols work where they just ''go off''?

....I handled weapons for 8 years in the USMC ...the M1911A1 has a thumb/ grip safety and standard safety...and these were old and very much used pistols
..in my 8 years, we had 1 ''accidental'' discharge of an M60...no one ever hurt ...this is counting small arms, grenades, and mortars/etc

4-year-old Indiana boy dies after being shot while wrestling with his father
Father and 4-year-old son shot in head while play wrestling when man's concealed gun discharges
Dad, 4-year-old son shot in head in apparent accidental shooting

Last edited:
Bullets do some weird shit. However...that would most likely mean that the father would have to be carrying a pistol in the crack of his ass on Red.
Too bad it didn't blow his fucking balls off so that he couldn't breed anymore.

Bullets do some weird shit. However...that would most likely mean that the father would have to be carrying a pistol in the crack of his ass on Red.
Too bad it didn't blow his fucking balls off so that he couldn't breed anymore.
....now that I think about it--maybe, if they were wrestling, their heads were near each other
..still, a very idiotic, strange incident

“Finally, a man in Texas was arrested today for shooting and killing: his wife, son, two daughters, his mother and father, all four of his grandparents, his dog, his mailman, three neighbors, and a woman who works at the filling station. He claims he was just cleaning his gun when it suddenly went off.”

George Carlin

“Finally, a man in Texas was arrested today for shooting and killing: his wife, son, two daughters, his mother and father, all four of his grandparents, his dog, his mailman, three neighbors, and a woman who works at the filling station. He claims he was just cleaning his gun when it suddenly went off.”

George Carlin

Yeah, reminds me of that diet doctor murder back in the 1970s --- Headmistress Jean Harris testified at her trial that the nine shots that hit him as he ran desperately around the bedroom were all accidental -- that darn gun just kept firing and firing!

She went to jail for a long time.

Forum List

Back