DACA was not a law.

y'all come up with the strangest analogies.

Shouldn't allow a temporary ban on people from countries that are in perpetual war, because the federal income tax was only temporary.

:cuckoo:

This is like Bush's "unlawful combatants" captured in what was supposed to be a temporary war in afghanistan. They didn't need tribunals, lawyers, or appeals, because it was just temporary.,

Like the income tax.

Or waiting for the current republican congress to do something difficult.

y'all come up with the strangest analogies.

Shouldn't allow a temporary ban on people from countries that are in perpetual war, because the federal income tax was only temporary.

:cuckoo:

This is like Bush's "unlawful combatants" captured in what was supposed to be a temporary war in afghanistan. They didn't need tribunals, lawyers, or appeals, because it was just temporary.,

Like the income tax.

Or waiting for the current republican congress to do something difficult.
200.gif

Yup, lets just do away with all laws...

people here illegally?

does the age matter?

does it matter if they turned to a life of crime?

Not really.

why should it?

Just rubberstamp them some citizenship papers.

I'm sorry dear, I didn't need you to explain the process. my point, which you clearly didn't understand, was that you aren't the person to make the determination as to what's constitutional or not.

silly boy.

How many of them said that the affordable care act (obamacare) was unconstitutional? They were screaming that for years, until it reached the USSC, and it was narrowly decided, Butts hurt after that decision.

Can't understand why...

Obama claimed it was NOT a tax.

Roberts voted that it was, that that passed it.

Who was right?

Obama, the Constitutional lawyer, or Roberts, the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court?

You're so funny.

I'm sorry dear, I didn't need you to explain the process. my point, which you clearly didn't understand, was that you aren't the person to make the determination as to what's constitutional or not.

silly boy.

How many of them said that the affordable care act (obamacare) was unconstitutional? They were screaming that for years, until it reached the USSC, and it was narrowly decided, Butts hurt after that decision.

Can't understand why...

Obama claimed it was NOT a tax.

Roberts voted that it was, that that passed it.

Who was right?

Obama, the Constitutional lawyer, or Roberts, the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court?

You're so funny.
are you going to giggle and run again when I ask about the muslim ban?

If Obama's heart told him it was bad to deport someone who had been brought into the country illegally by his parents when he was maybe 1 or two years old... why didn't Obama go to Congress (then fully controlled by Democrats), get them to pass a bill changing the immigration laws to allow grown adults who were brought in as young children to stay?
He did, goldfish. But the GOP has filibustered it. Repeatedly.
DREAM Act dies in Senate
In other words, the Senate didn't want to pass it.

The President can then try to talk the Senators into changing their minds, or maybe slightly change what he's asking them to do. He can also use the Bully Pulpit to address the American people and ask them to write or call their Senator and tell him to vote for his changes. Of course, that might not work if the American people themselves don't like what he's proposing (liberals have that problem a lot :) ).

And if they won't change their votes, then that means the Senate just doesn't approve it. And the President just doesn't get what he wants.

That's the way our government is supposed to work. C'est la vie.

Every representative who wants the invaders to stay should get up and say so. After all it's just a tiny minority who wants them deported.
invaders, you brain dead twit?
we are talking about people. I know.... they're brown... to you they aren't people.
that's what white trash does.
Have you noticed that, when a liberal loses an argument and can't think of anything else to say, they start lying about their opponent, insulting him, and calling him names instead?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back