DACA illegals sue trump for welfare

No surprise at all… I always take a position that benefits Americans the most and you and your twisted buddies do not.

There is no benefit to Americans to hunt down productive members of society and remove them from their jobs based on something their parents did. The only benefit is the visceral feeling you get from seeing brown people being rounded up

Haha...WRONG....you always tend to lack that American minded ideology....see, us good, real Americans believe one must be an invited guest or citizen in order to be a “productive member” of OUR society.
If one is here without an invitation from the American people and being “productive” the odds are quite good that they are infringing upon opportunity for Americans.

No surprise at all… I always take a position that benefits Americans the most and you and your twisted buddies do not.

There is no benefit to Americans to hunt down productive members of society and remove them from their jobs based on something their parents did. The only benefit is the visceral feeling you get from seeing brown people being rounded up

So what do we do with the next wave of DACA folks? You know, the ones that are being brought over now on a daily basis by their illegal parents. Since Democrats have ZERO interest in securing the border, this will be a continual problem.

It's going to happen forever unless you and others decide to hold lying politicians responsible for their lies.

Or you and others decide to secure our border and stop offering incentives.

So what do we do with the next wave of DACA folks? You know, the ones that are being brought over now on a daily basis by their illegal parents. Since Democrats have ZERO interest in securing the border, this will be a continual problem.

It's going to happen forever unless you and others decide to hold lying politicians responsible for their lies.
If we were taxed like it is 1910 you would not say a word.

I fully support the end of the Federal Reserve.
The men and women who came here back then had no social net. I do not condemn the social net we have, I condemn the vicious agendas of corruption it has become. A study was done back in the late 1980's or so when our Federal government official budget size was about 1.2 trillion dollars a year. It was estimated at that time that about 300 billion dollars a year was waste. I wonder how much it is now. And who would lose out.

There is a lot of waste. I'm all for addressing that. I believe we can enact a lot of financial cuts without cutting services.

You can not secure the borders as long as the jobs are here.

It is not just jobs. "Free" healthcare to illegals and birthright citizenship provide incentive enough for people to cross illegally.

It is not just jobs. "Free" healthcare to illegals and birthright citizenship provide incentive enough for people to cross illegally.

There is no "free" healthcare. People are coming for the jobs. Without the jobs they do not come.

There is no "free" healthcare.

I agree, it isn't free. Taxpayers pay for it. Those who don't pay taxes, don't pay for it.

I agree, it isn't free. Taxpayers pay for it. Those who don't pay taxes, don't pay for it.

So they should be paying taxes and the employers should be paying their portion.

So they should be paying taxes and the employers should be paying their portion.

You are assuming they work at all. If liberals get their way, they won't need to do that either for food, housing or healthcare. More votes for the left is all that matters to Democratic politicians.

DACA Illegals Sue to Ensure They Can Use Welfare, Still Get Green Cards
Lol who woulda think it? Illegals wanting free stuff..
"Bbbbbuuuuttttt illegals want to work, they dont want welfare"
"Bbbbbuuuuttttt DACA kids work good jobs. They dont need welfare"
What's even worse is, they say it will effect people of color more. In essence, they are saying people of color are more likely to be poor. How racist.
P.S. it links to the actual filed paperwork.
P.S.S. DACA is unconstitutional. It needs to be thrown in the trash.
DACA is ILLEGAL and UNCONSTITUTIONAL. It needs to END.

You are assuming they work at all. If liberals get their way, they won't need to do that either for food, housing or healthcare. More votes for the left is all that matters to Democratic politicians.

I've covered this. Your rants are worthless and why things are not going to change. They come for the jobs. Without the jobs they do not come and no, they do not vote.

The men and women who came here back then had no social net. I do not condemn the social net we have, I condemn the vicious agendas of corruption it has become. A study was done back in the late 1980's or so when our Federal government official budget size was about 1.2 trillion dollars a year. It was estimated at that time that about 300 billion dollars a year was waste. I wonder how much it is now. And who would lose out.

There is a lot of waste. I'm all for addressing that. I believe we can enact a lot of financial cuts without cutting services.
Not as easy as it sounds.

Not as easy as it sounds.

Of course it is not.

Forum List

Back