Man that slammed trump for immigration policies as racist.. killed by illegal lol

That's as funny as that liberal woman who tried to pet a mountain lion and got shredded.

:laughing0301:

• Banned
Or the dumb libs that went to Morocco to show they are lent racist and were dismembered alive haha

Threads like this demonstrates how conservatives are low life scum.
They think death is funny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Posts like yours demonstrate the Lefts in ability to cope with actual justice. Poetic justice at that. This activist reaped what he had been sowing. Too bad so many others have to reap his bitter harvest along with him...

Last edited:
Not just illegal immigrant, but arrested three times. Including assault.
And charges dismissed, like progscum love to do.
Other members of the church complained about his alcoholism and abusive behavior to others.
If he was just a white male, no doubt the church would have excommunicated him... but he is among the protected leftist class, so therefore it is racist to do anything about his behavior.

Sean Buchanan, Liberal Immigration Advocate, Killed by Illegal Immigrant

Hahhahahahhahabhaahahhahahahahaba

Sorry, hey ya know I guess karma is a bitch and trump keeps winning

I know you will never understand this because you are an evil rotten stinking conservative piece of shit but it is the LOL part of your post that makes you scum.

actually laughing at someones death.

only a piece of shit conservative would do that.
Screw off you people are destroying my country! We celebrate when scum are gone , STOP INVADING MY COUNTRY

Sean Buchanan, Liberal Immigration Advocate, Killed by Illegal Immigrant

Hahhahahahhahabhaahahhahahahahaba

Sorry, hey ya know I guess karma is a bitch and trump keeps winning

I know you will never understand this because you are an evil rotten stinking conservative piece of shit but it is the LOL part of your post that makes you scum.

actually laughing at someones death.

only a piece of shit conservative would do that.
Taking delight in the destruction of ones enemies is perfectly natural. This shitstains hand in his own destruction; while avoidable (had he chosen loyalty) makes it fucking hilarious. It is an event worthy of mockery, and an incident to be rubbed in the face of everyone like him. Perhaps then some of his ilk will learn the folly of their ways. If it saves just one life...

"However, when he killed Buchanan, Ramirez Valiente was driving with a suspended license thanks to a 2018 DUI. He was also arrested for reckless endangerment in 2011 and domestic violence in 2016. A district attorney dismissed both charges."

That DA shares a good portion of blame.

Forum List

Back