DA Sexually Harrasses Victim of Domestic Violence

The FBI has been doing a great job here, goldcatt, but so far no trials and very few plea agreements that require the defendant to testify against his co-conspirators. What's nauseating is, two county judges (major civil cases and felony criminals) have been indicted and more are expected....apparently, even justice has been for sale around here.

That sort of damage is never completely undone.

A DA and his ADAs are people in exceptional positions of trust. I'm disgusted anyone would seek that office and then profit from it rather than carry out their duties.
Yes, those who are in a position of trust and use that to profit from it sexuallly are rather low.

It happens quite often, too. Professors, physicians (worthy of losing one's license), even POTUSes, for example.

This might just be the most disreputable story I have ever read about a DA. I cannot believe the Wisconsin Bar has no issue with his conduct.

Prosecutor 'sexted' domestic abuse victim, who felt pressured to have relationship | cleveland.com

He should be disbarred.

That has been my reaction too, but what ethical code would he have violated? What crime did he commit?

Mebbe we need a new one that says "dun sexually prey on people during the work day"?

Forum List

Back