D Issa hits 12 Individuals involved in Laptop from Hell Election Interference

You will note (to your horror) that the Representative is INCLUDING some of those former decision-makers in the Alphabet agencies. I'll make a prediction... when your party gets the crap kicked out of them this November, we'll see lapdogs like yourself screaming it wasn't legitimate.
My party has never won a majority stake in Congress since I vote Green party or I just fill in names when voting. You and your party are no better than the opposition because they all do the same dirty shit.

yet the laptop just got "verified" by "the media" recently.

suddenly, all this has legs because the media says so. that's how it's worked so far. if they kept this a "fantasy" then no, this case has no shot.

that all changed.
The media must want clemency when the 2022 windfall happens. There is no way that any conservative that has been attacked so viciously by the Democrat's and the leftist media or these leftist controlled platforms should let it all go.. NO freaking WAY.

America United again yes, but the snakes should be rounded up and dealt with by the full enforcement of the law.

The media must want clemency when the 2022 windfall happens. There is no way that any conservative that has been attacked so viciously by the Democrat's and the leftist media or these leftist controlled platforms should let it all go.. NO freaking WAY.

America United again yes, but the snakes should be rounded up and dealt with by the full enforcement of the law.
there can't be no retribution for the wholesale bullshit or it continues.

Law shmaw.

Hit them in the pocketbook where it counts.

Law shmaw.

Hit them in the pocketbook where it counts.
Yeah bankrupt them, and then lower their resume qualifications to only being allowed to work menial labor job's afterwards. They blew it, so it's on them.

Forum List

Back