CVS apologizes after white manager calls police on black customer over coupon

When people began to shake that way AND they don't have a medical condition it's usually due to extreme fear or rage.
Because he knew a cultural backlash was coming if not a major scene from an uppity black bitch/hoe.

I think the "I'm black" comment pushed him over. Can't you people ever make up your mind? Might as well go back to calling them ******* and be done with it.

Because he knew a cultural backlash was coming if not a major scene from an uppity black bitch/hoe.

I think the "I'm black" comment pushed him over. Can't you people ever make up your mind? Might as well go back to calling them ******* and be done with it.
Your wildly inappropriate and racist comments notwithstanding do you consider yourself Caucasian or white?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Your wildly inappropriate and racist comments notwithstanding do you consider yourself Caucasian or white?

Most imbeciles have a tendency to be wildly inappropriate and racist from the safety of a computer in an anonymous forum.

The employees who were involved in the incident will not be working in the store pending the findings of our investigation," a company spokesman said.

by Tim Stelloh / Jul.15.2018 / 7:32 PM ET

CVS apologized Sunday to a black customer who said a white manager called the police after deciding that a coupon she tried to use at a Chicago pharmacy was fraudulent.

"CVS is actively investigating what happened and we will take any corrective action that is warranted based on the outcome of our investigation," company spokesman Mike DeAngelis said in a statement. "The employees who were involved in the incident will not be working in the store pending the findings of our investigation."

DeAngelis added that CVS has "firm non-discrimination policies in place to help ensure that all customers are treated with respect and dignity. Profiling or any other type of discriminatory behavior is strictly prohibited."

The customer, Camilla Hudson, said in a Facebook post that she presented the coupon for a defective product to a pharmacy manager last week. The manager told her he'd never seen a similar coupon and believed it was a fraud.​
She was probably trying to buy drugs with food stamps.

Even more dumb whiteness.

THAT WAS MY POINT! Can't you F----king read? When its a white person, the news media doesn't even pursue it as a story, so all you ever hear about is when it's a Black! Just as with police arrests, when all you hear (by design) is Black, Black, Black, Black, on any story that can be spun as an "injustice" story, then you are bound to get the impression there is a conscious discrimination and bias going on! That is how they get the reader! It's called SELECTIVE COVERAGE. Our media filters the coverage in order to spin a desired outcome.

Um, no, calling the cops on a black woman because they thought her coupons were fake really is racist as shit...
Why is it racist? The issue was the validity of the coupons.

THAT WAS MY POINT! Can't you F----king read? When its a white person, the news media doesn't even pursue it as a story, so all you ever hear about is when it's a Black! Just as with police arrests, when all you hear (by design) is Black, Black, Black, Black, on any story that can be spun as an "injustice" story, then you are bound to get the impression there is a conscious discrimination and bias going on! That is how they get the reader! It's called SELECTIVE COVERAGE. Our media filters the coverage in order to spin a desired outcome.

Um, no, calling the cops on a black woman because they thought her coupons were fake really is racist as shit...
Why is it racist? The issue was the validity of the coupons.

Joe is black. Therefore he sees everything in this universe as racial and white people's fault.

I originally saw this story on TV news and the manager on the phone was shaking so badly I though maybe he suffers from a medical condition like Parkinson's or something. If he was shaking because he was truly that terrified I can only wonder what he thought was going to happen to him.
It was the adrenaline rush he was feeling. Probably some feral white dud that didnt make the cut for cop or security guard.

Last edited:

So calling a coupon fake implies an entire race of people are inferior? :rofl:

Forum List

Back