Curt Schilling, North Carolina, the Feds, DOJ, and Transgender Bathroom Bills

Call your state Reps and tell them to step up to our States rights and tell the Federal Government to GO TO HELL. OR we have the Feds Lording over us. we have a thing called: states rights and should be free from an overbearing and abusive Tyrant Federal Government . wake up citizens

snip:
Texas Says No On Transgender Bathrooms, Accuses Obama Of ‘Blackmail’: ‘You Can Keep Your Thirty Pieces Of Silver’

all of it here

Texas Says No On Transgender Bathrooms, Accuses Obama Of ‘Blackmail’: ‘You Can Keep Your Thirty Pieces Of Silver’
Meanwhile, 70,072 posts later, we are still waiting for just one of them to make a teeny, weeny bit of sense.

Don't hold your breath kiddies.

Why would anyone listen to a group of people who's perspective ends at death?

Homosexuals have no stake in the future beyond their own lifetime.

Heterosexuals must concern themselves beyond their own lifetimes as they care about the world that their children will inhabit.

As shown many times before, gays live in the moment, the distant future means squat to them.
Gay people can have children too.

I think what Pat McCrory is saying is if you can piss over a 3 foot fence you're a man and if you can't piss in a Coke bottle without missing the hole then you're a woman. See how simple it is? I don't see where the confusion comes from.

That's actually not what he's saying, because a transgender man used to be a woman, and is in the process of getting a dick or already has one. And, a transgender woman is in the process of getting her dick remade into a clit, or has already done so. And, McCrory wants to tell those people to use their former gender's bathroom.

So, maybe until you can figure out what McCrory is or isn't doing, you should stay out of my state's politics.
The first city listed in my avatar is my primary home. I live about 2 miles from McCrory.

I think what Pat McCrory is saying is if you can piss over a 3 foot fence you're a man and if you can't piss in a Coke bottle without missing the hole then you're a woman. See how simple it is? I don't see where the confusion comes from.

That's actually not what he's saying, because a transgender man used to be a woman, and is in the process of getting a dick or already has one. And, a transgender woman is in the process of getting her dick remade into a clit, or has already done so. And, McCrory wants to tell those people to use their former gender's bathroom.

So, maybe until you can figure out what McCrory is or isn't doing, you should stay out of my state's politics.
I think that is where the disconnect is when it comes to this issue. People assume the Curt Schilling meme is representative of transgender people as a whole without realizing many are as you described. I frequently go out with friends to a gay bar and have seen quite a few beautiful women that would be affected by this law. I also vaguely recall reading that doctors who perform the operation require a patient to live (using the facilities etc) as the opposite sex before they will even consider taking the case.

to bully local governments and State governments into compliance...or else. Is that freedom?
Local governments and state governments are always the worst of the worst, and they must be whipped, beaten, flogged, and flailed on a continual basis into submission to a higher power than that of the petty tyrannies of city hall and county government whereby they oppress and rule over the people.

The powers that be are ordained of God, but every power is subject to a higher power.

People need to be arrested wiping their butts on the toilet seat? The government must be restrained from such powers.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back