Curt Schilling, North Carolina, the Feds, DOJ, and Transgender Bathroom Bills

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
Excellent article. people better open their eyes to what is being done and Why this being USED against the MAJORITY of the people in this country

SNIP:
Despite the moral and legal implications, the fact is that this is a local issue, and big corporations and the federal government are doing all they can to bully local governments and State governments into compliance...or else. Is that freedom?
By Douglas V. Gibbs -- Bio and Archives May 13, 2016

Curt Schilling was fired by ESPN for daring to share the image and message shown on his personal social media page.
gibbs051216.jpg

The sports network considers Mr. Schillingā€™s personal opinion about the perverted mental illness of transgenderism to be discrimination. I donā€™t care how nice these people may seem to liberals, and how much they want to pat themselves on their own backs for having a good feeling about bending over backwards for transgenders, the reality is Bruce Jennerā€™s chromosomes did not change when he put on a dress, and nether did the chromosomes of the dude in Schillingā€™s post when he put on whatever that is.

The propaganda in politics and media has been so effective regarding this issue, even I had a little voice in the back of my mind calling out to me as I wrote the first paragraph of this article that said, ā€œArenā€™t you being a little harsh?ā€

It is as if the liberal left Democrats have scales over their eyes, and are incapable of recognizing simple truths. The truth is unseeable to them. They are blinded by ideology, agenda, and something else that is very dangerous spiritually. What was once considered a mental illness is now being celebrated, and it is being legally thrust upon the society whether they like it, or not. Does the guy in Schillingā€™s image look to be mentally stable?

In all of this argument, perhaps we should have three bathrooms for the public. Label them, ā€œMale,ā€ ā€œFemale,ā€ and ā€œOther.ā€ Of course, it wouldnā€™t be long before the word ā€œotherā€ would be stricken from our language by political correctness because of the ā€œoffensive connotationā€ it would carry (according to the champions of sexual insanity).

Researching past fallen civilizations, we observe that invaders were not usually the total cause of the fall of the greatest empires. It was the weakening of the empires that enabled the invaders to conquer them. We learned in school (whether or not they still teach this is unknown) that Rome fell to the barbarians, but in truth their fall was because of internal decay. Under the Caesars the Roman Republic fell away, and the system became a dictatorship. Subsidies and welfare programs were enacted. Production fell sharply. And the moral compass began to spin out of control. Orgies and homosexuality became normalized in the society. As moral decay heightened, political decay followed. Dependency on government, and the desire for personal pleasure overshadowed any desire to return to the rule of law, or defend the lands from an encroaching enemy.

The liberal left Democratā€™s defense of transgenderism has become quite hypocritical. As States like North Carolina pass laws giving places of business the freedom to keep their bathrooms ā€œbiological genderā€ specific, giant corporations have been threatening these States, pulling their business out of these States.

Double standard

all of it here:

Call your state Reps and tell them to step up to our States rights and tell the Federal Government to GO TO HELL. OR we have the Feds Lording over us. we have a thing called: states rights and should be free from an overbearing and abusive Tyrant Federal Government . wake up citizens

snip:
Texas Says No On Transgender Bathrooms, Accuses Obama Of ā€˜Blackmailā€™: ā€˜You Can Keep Your Thirty Pieces Of Silverā€™

all of it here

Texas Says No On Transgender Bathrooms, Accuses Obama Of ā€˜Blackmailā€™: ā€˜You Can Keep Your Thirty Pieces Of Silverā€™

Call your state Reps and tell them to step up to our States rights and tell the Federal Government to GO TO HELL. OR we have the Feds Lording over us. we have a thing called: states rights and should be free from an overbearing and abusive Tyrant Federal Government . wake up citizens

snip:

all of it here

Meanwhile, 70,072 posts later, we are still waiting for just one of them to make a teeny, weeny bit of sense.

Don't hold your breath kiddies.

snip:

all of it here

I hope you are not dragging your trailer house to NC, we are already filled up with morons

trolls are such pathetic human beings. what a Pathetic and miserable life it must be when they have nothing else they need to live being such a person

Last edited:
Dear Stephanie,

The majority of NC residents do not support HB2, and are glad that the DOJ is suing our idiot legislators and governor. Please don't ever visit, we have enough backward ass bigots here already.

Thanks,

an NC resident

Douglas V. Gibbs of Political Pistachio Conservative News and Commentary, has been featured on "Hannity" and "Fox and Friends" on Fox News Channel, and other television shows and networks.

Oh, well hell, I'm gonna take this seriously.

Dear Stephanie,

The majority of NC residents do not support HB2, and are glad that the DOJ is suing our idiot legislators and governor. Please don't ever visit, we have enough backward ass bigots here already.

Thanks,

an NC resident
moral Monday this coming week in Raleigh 3 pm

Douglas V. Gibbs of Political Pistachio Conservative News and Commentary, has been featured on "Hannity" and "Fox and Friends" on Fox News Channel, and other television shows and networks.

oh well, do you think anyone give a crap if you do or don't? seriously. ?

I think you want someone to, yeah, and no one seems to be.

snip:

all of it here

Meanwhile, 70,072 posts later, we are still waiting for just one of them to make a teeny, weeny bit of sense.

Why would anyone listen to a group of people who's perspective ends at death?

Homosexuals have no stake in the future beyond their own lifetime.

Heterosexuals must concern themselves beyond their own lifetimes as they care about the world that their children will inhabit.

As shown many times before, gays live in the moment, the distant future means squat to them.

I think you want someone to, yeah, and no one seems to be.
If you can't think for yourself by digesting other opinions on things and then making up your own mind on it. that's not our fault. but I wouldn't go around advertising it for all to see. embarrassing

snip:

all of it here

Heterosexuals must concern themselves beyond their own lifetimes as they care about the world that their children will inhabit.

As shown many times before, gays live in the moment, the distant future means squat to them.

Yeah, you know what everyone is thinking don'tcha.

snip:

all of it here

goodbye

snip:

all of it here

I think what Pat McCrory is saying is if you can piss over a 3 foot fence you're a man and if you can't piss in a Coke bottle without missing the hole then you're a woman. See how simple it is? I don't see where the confusion comes from.

Curt Schilling has only himself to blame. It would be hard for me to believe he wasn't at least warned after the last incident. I thought ESPN showed some restraint for not firing him over his previous comments. Public perception is important to big businesses like ESPN and their parent company Disney. Best not to wade into politics when your primary job is to talk baseball.

snip:

all of it here

goodbye

Prolly off to talk to a few now and get their impressions.

I think what Pat McCrory is saying is if you can piss over a 3 foot fence you're a man and if you can't piss in a Coke bottle without missing the hole then you're a woman. See how simple it is? I don't see where the confusion comes from.

That's actually not what he's saying, because a transgender man used to be a woman, and is in the process of getting a dick or already has one. And, a transgender woman is in the process of getting her dick remade into a clit, or has already done so. And, McCrory wants to tell those people to use their former gender's bathroom.

So, maybe until you can figure out what McCrory is or isn't doing, you should stay out of my state's politics.

snip:

all of it here

Look what you did to my pop bottle, it's all wet now.

Forum List

Back