The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO
I kind of find it interesting that you cannot actually find much information on what is going on with all the legal challenges against the Fascist COVID (Now Barely a Cold) Mandate.

Can anyone update me on this?

What I know currently, and this is all I know is that the Supreme Court will hold hearings on this but is taking no action.

So what can you as a citizen do to protect your rights?

Are there any other actions being taken say in your state to protect your rights and if so, post them here.

I kind of find it interesting that you cannot actually find much information on what is going on with all the legal challenges against the Fascist COVID (Now Barely a Cold) Mandate.

What I know currently, and this is all I know is that the Supreme Court will hold hearings on this but is taking no action.

Are there any other actions being taken say in your state to protect your rights and if so, post them here.

My wife, who has worked for a well-known pharmaceutical giant for four years, received the dreaded notice letter on the 23rd of December—last week. She is the accounts payable director and a staff accountant, and she has been working (mostly) from home since March 2020. The deadline for her to apply for a religious or medical exemption is the 29th of December or tomorrow. Her company's HR department is not giving her the option to test weekly as an alternative to receiving the COVID jab(s). All employees of her company must have at least one jab by January 4, 2022, unless their exemption is approved before then—in order to EVER enter the physical office again.

We're at wits end, to be honest. I mean, we'd be fine financially if she walked away from her job tomorrow, but that's not the fucking point. This job represents the career she'd always dreamed of having. When she started working at her company the accounts payable department was in shambles. She came in and rebuilt the entire department and worked closely with offshore software developers to come up with and implement a new AP system. This job is her baby, and she loves it.

At the moment she is one of five corporate finance employees refusing to submit to the COVID jabs. One of the finance VPs sent an email to HR basically stating that he was going into the office one more time to collect his personal items and was from that moment forward only working from home. She copied me in on the email and she's thinking of doing the same. There's essentially no reason for her to go into the office anymore, since after the implementation of yet another new system, her essential job duties can be completed remotely. If that doesn't work, she's going to try for a religious exemption—but the chances she'll get that seem quite slim. Worst case scenario . . . her last day with the company will be January 3rd.

As far as we can understand the mandate for companies who employ 100 or more personnel was shot down twice in lower courts and then resurrected a couple weeks ago. The only chance remaining in the courts for employees who refuse the jab(s) is the coming Supreme Court decision on the matter, which I believe is going to be decided by Kavanaugh.

Wouldn't it be great if Americans who refuse to get the jab still had First Amendment rights?

My wife, who has worked for a well-known pharmaceutical giant for four years, received the dreaded notice letter on the 23rd of December—last week. She is the accounts payable director and a staff accountant, and she has been working (mostly) from home since March 2020. The deadline for her to apply for a religious or medical exemption is the 29th of December or tomorrow. Her company's HR department is not giving her the option to test weekly as an alternative to receiving the COVID jab(s). All employees of her company must have at least one jab by January 4, 2022, unless their exemption is approved before then—in order to EVER enter the physical office again.

We're at wits end, to be honest. I mean, we'd be fine financially if she walked away from her job tomorrow, but that's not the fucking point. This job represents the career she'd always dreamed of having. When she started working at her company the accounts payable department was in shambles. She came in and rebuilt the entire department and worked closely with offshore software developers to come up with and implement a new AP system. This job is her baby, and she loves it.

At the moment she is one of five corporate finance employees refusing to submit to the COVID jabs. One of the finance VPs sent an email to HR basically stating that he was going into the office one more time to collect his personal items and was from that moment forward only working from home. She copied me in on the email and she's thinking of doing the same. There's essentially no reason for her to go into the office anymore, since after the implementation of yet another new system, her essential job duties can be completed remotely. If that doesn't work, she's going to try for a religious exemption—but the chances she'll get that seem quite slim. Worst case scenario . . . her last day with the company will be January 3rd.

As far as we can understand the mandate for companies who employ 100 or more personnel was shot down twice in lower courts and then resurrected a couple weeks ago. The only chance remaining in the courts for employees who refuse the jab(s) is the coming Supreme Court decision on the matter, which I believe is going to be decided by Kavanaugh.

Wouldn't it be great if Americans who refuse to get the jab still had First Amendment rights?
Dont take the shot and keep showing up and see what security or the police will do. So far all police when contacted have informed the caller that removal of dictatorial non compliants is not a police function
Call their bluff

Right now, the second highest court has said that Joe's law can stay in effect.

Next, it's up to SCOTUS and they might not even want to hear it. It's their choice. You can't force SOTUS to do anything. If SCOTUS refuses to hear the case, Joe's COVID mandate will remain in effect.

Next, it's up to SCOTUS and they might not even want to hear it. It's their choice. You can't force SOTUS to do anything. If SCOTUS refuses to hear the case, Joe's COVID mandate will remain in effect.

Didn't he just say there's "no federal solution" to the Covid problem?

My company is again trying to force me to complete a survey, which asks if you are vaccinated, do you have objections to vaccinations being done on site, and then states that if you are vaccinated that you must upload a copy of your vaccination record.

I guess the right to privacy no longer applies? No more HIPPA Laws?
I work in IT and can easily work from home, but my boss and my so called partner who is imo a dishonest man and a hypochondriac are both working from home every day and forced me to be on site. The one guy has not been here for two years.

So you can imagine how I feel about that situation.

Dont take the shot and keep showing up and see what security or the police will do. So far all police when contacted have informed the caller that removal of dictatorial non compliants is not a police function
Call their bluff

Thanks for the advice. Ironically, her company provides excellent legal services which she's thinking about using to sue her employer, should they fire her over refusing the jab. More terrifying, in order to apply for a religious exemption, she would have to list her religion, how long she's been practicing it, the name and address of her place of worship and the name and address and phone number of her priest—her company has its own unique exemption application forms. In my opinion her company wanting to know this information about her religious background violates her First Amendment rights. Further, I want to know how a fucking HR prick is qualified to decide whether or not her religious beliefs entitle her to an exemption from a medical procedure.

My company is again trying to force me to complete a survey, which asks if you are vaccinated, do you have objections to vaccinations be done on site, and then states that if you are vaccinated that you must upload a copy of your vaccination record.

I work in IT and can easily work from home, but my boss and my so called partner who is imo a dishonest man and a hypochondriac are both working from home every day and forced me to be on site.

You and my wife are in very similar situations. The only reason she's had to go into the office since spring 2020 was to cut checks, which had to be done in person every other week. She could perform all of her other duties from home, remotely. Now, however, the checks can be cut remotely as well, at some offsite third-party contractor, so there's really no reason for her to ever go into the office again. But (but, but, but) her CFO wants her to come into the office at least once per week starting in the new year—for what reason we don't know—which would put her on the list of employees mandated to get the vaccine. Yeah, she's devastated for sure.

No it didn't. It voted 8-8 which threw it back to the previous court which threw the govt mandate out. Biden had to ask the SC to take the case.

You and my wife are in very similar situations. The only reason she's had to go into the office since spring 2020 was to cut checks, which had to be done in person every other week. She could perform all of her other duties from home, remotely. Now, however, the checks can be cut remotely as well, at some offsite third-party contractor, so there's really no reason for her to ever go into the office again. But (but, but, but) her CFO wants her to come into the office at least once per week starting in the new year—for what reason we don't know—which would put her on the list of employees mandated to get the vaccine. Yeah, she's devastated for sure.

That absolutely disgusts me, especially when the employer forces a potentially deadly injection without any accountability.

He wants her to come in so he can force her to comply. That is the only reason. Same reason they did it to me, and let the other two stay home because they complied, and I will not divulge whether I am vaccinated or not to anyone. I only say I have immunity.

So here is the deal with this survey.

1.) Asks if you are vaccinated.
2.) Asks if you object to vaccinations being done onsite at work
3.) If you are not vaccinated it asks if you will consent to weekly testing and mandated wearing of a mask at your desk for your entire shift.
4.) If you are vaccinated it asks that you provide proof of vaccination and upload your vaccination record so the company can review your medical record (vaccination record).

That absolutely disgusts me, especially when the employer forces a potentially deadly injection without any accountability.
That is the worst part of it. If you have a reaction you cannot sue anyone. If you die, your family gets nothing. Zero accountability, yet they can issue punitive measures if you do not comply.

My company is again trying to force me to complete a survey, which asks if you are vaccinated, do you have objections to vaccinations being done on site, and then states that if you are vaccinated that you must upload a copy of your vaccination record.

I work in IT and can easily work from home, but my boss and my so called partner who is imo a dishonest man and a hypochondriac are both working from home every day and forced me to be on site. The one guy has not been here for two years.

Refuse
Call their bluff and be a multi millionaire within 2 years

The thought occurred to me that this mandate is specifically directed at religious people who object to forced vaccinations especially if they were developed with aborted fetal tissue.

Companies issuing religious exemptions are gathering data on churches in your area for The Federal Government.

What is the name of your church?
Where is it located?
Who is the pastor?
How long have you been a member?
Etc.
Etc.
Etc.

Is a War on Church around The Corner?

I plan on resisting. Not sure if I can afford a lawyer for something like this, and that is what these bullies are counting on.
Mostly it’s all bluster with no follow thru. It does take courage and they are counting on most people being frightened out of courage

The self quarantine for being within a light year of anyone who may have it is feckless, non thinking compliance bullshit also. “Show how worried you are for yourself and others ” What a bucket of sap
9 out of 10 dont feel the effects so we are going to hide for 5-10 days to prevent what? Prevent a “Positive”. What for.? Why? I won’t

Why do you hate America so much?

Have you always been a Nazi?

so sad this is just ruining lives Night Son.......

~S~

Forum List

Back