CULTURAL MARXISM: The Corruption of America.

Octoldit

Gold Member
Sep 8, 2008
Wars are fought in ways other than standing armies, for with standing armies a nation has no doubts about being under attack. The enemy already within a country is in a position to do far more damage than an outsider. The concept of the "slow march" must be recognized as war against America that takes place over many years. Understand the "slow march" is still war but the carnage happens in a number of ways outside the realm of most people's perception.

These enemies within are hard at work destroying our society from all angles. Draining all the wealth, and playing everything and everybody against each other openly. Working to use our own armies against the very country they are to protect. Doing everything possible to weaken the morale and health of the citizens until the nation has been weaken and deceived enough to use brute force and that is slowly starting to show it's ugly face. This video provides some insight into what is being done to America.

LINK: www.octoldit.info

Last edited:
people make jokes, but it is the truth.
We have mentally ill people as HIGH RANKING military officials FFS. Hell, I just saw they were wanting to do away with gender roles in general. Our armies being commanded by someone fuckin crazy. THINK about it.
That is why we have 12 year olds fuckin like rabbits, 13 year olds having babies and the leaders of our country publically stating they are making totalitarian legislation just so people can be lazy and deny reality.
All because of the fuckin hippies that would rather have threesomes in front of their child then cook them breakfast.

We have mentally ill people as HIGH RANKING military officials FFS. Hell, I just saw they were wanting to do away with gender roles in general. Our armies being commanded by someone fuckin crazy. THINK about it.
That is why we have 12 year olds fuckin like rabbits, 13 year olds having babies and the leaders of our country publically stating they are making totalitarian legislation just so people can be lazy and deny reality.
All because of the fuckin hippies that would rather have threesomes in front of their child then cook them breakfast.
Children at that age need no encouragement to perform sexual acts..Biology takes care of that instinct...Not hippies...

Children at that age need no encouragement to perform sexual acts..Biology takes care of that instinct...Not hippies...
And morals fix the problems where KIDS are not getting pregnant and STDs by the time they know what the 57 states are.

And morals fix the problems where KIDS are not getting pregnant and STDs by the time they know what the 57 states are.
Hmmm, I've always noticed the morals were reinforced with a switch or a belt..

Not always. Teaching people by force is never the answer. You should SHOW kids to appreciate it. Force = rebellion IMO
I mean, don't get me wrong, I discipline my kids. Sometimes, with a whooping; but not for not believing in something.

Not always. Teaching people by force is never the answer. You should SHOW kids to appreciate it. Force = rebellion IMO
I mean, don't get me wrong, I discipline my kids. Sometimes, with a whooping; but not for not believing in something.
My old man would whip dat azz for anything he felt like....I didn't spank my kids, just took away their electronic gadgets and had them do a little manual labor work....

2 hours? No thanks.

This video is only 1:38 min, and is a far better use of one time than all the garbage that is passing
for entertainment on TV. The video is packed with so much relevant information that even watching 10 or 15 minutes of it can be for some an overload of information.

You are helping make my point about Cultural Marxism for the Zionist controlled media has conditioned far too many people to be addicted to non-sense, and once this happens the knowledge that come from useful, relevant information is some times overlooked, or perceived as boring. The mechanics of the deception is for one to accept evil for good and good for evil.

This is part of the dumbing down process, and we can thank Sigmund fraud and other Zionist who have studied the working of the Human mind not to improve it, but to find weaknesses, and how to render the mind much more exploitable. ( State/zionist media is a prime example) The American people become more exploitable, and evil the results cannot be denied.

Last edited:
The video you posted is not at all more informative than the first video posted.

Your video is trying to define for the viewers a watered down version, which is really a propaganda video attempting to cover-up the facts.

Learning condensed is learning denied.

Your attempt at political bait and switch has failed.

The video you posted is not at all more informative than the first video posted.

Your video is trying to define for the viewers a watered down version, which is really a propaganda video attempting to cover-up the facts.

Learning condensed is learning denied.

Your attempt at political bait and switch has failed.
I have already posted that video but SOME don't want to watch a 2 hour movie online...my video is much shorter and more to the point. No denying or bait and switch...stop freaking out.

I totally disagree.

I watched the video you posted and it is not comparable to the facts presented in the first video.

Where did you post the first this video and no one watched it?

Wars are fought in ways other than standing armies, for with standing armies a nation has no doubts about being under attack. The enemy already within a country is in a position to do far more damage than an outsider. The concept of the "slow march" must be recognized as war against America that takes place over many years. Understand the "slow march" is still war but the carnage happens in a number of ways outside the realm of most people's perception.

These enemies within are hard at work destroying our society from all angles. Draining all the wealth, and playing everything and everybody against each other openly. Working to use our own armies against the very country they are to protect. Doing everything possible to weaken the morale and health of the citizens until the nation has been weaken and deceived enough to use brute force and that is slowly starting to show it's ugly face. This video provides some insight into what is being done to America.

LINK: www.octoldit.info

Funny, I needed only one minute 55 to 56, to find:

Taking care of the poor doesn't work (the Free Market does but his example was the US after WWII [Massive government spending and debt building up capitalism] when many of the Free Markets of Europe were disasters and America moved in.

And, the Constitution means nothing if it doesn't mean what the Founders meant (even though we live 230 years later and they thought that it might last, if lucky, a generation or two). God only knows what in the other 97 minutes of this mess.

In sum, capitalism doesn't work in a vacuum (in needs what only government provides), and it has a dark side, and we have the FAA now but the Founders didn't because................................................................................................they didn't have airplanes. Under their version, ******* would still be 3/5ths. Sorry boys, times change.

We have mentally ill people as HIGH RANKING military officials

yes much to ,many fundamentalist christers

Forum List

Back