Cubs score 4 in the 9th to get to the NLCS!

I might have to start watching. I haven't watched a postseason pitch yet. I figured the Giants would pull more good luck out of their ass like they always do. And the Cubs have already let me down for not winning in 2015 like they were supposed to.

I might have to start watching. I haven't watched a postseason pitch yet. I figured the Giants would pull more good luck out of their ass like they always do. And the Cubs have already let me down for not winning in 2015 like they were supposed to.

2015 was the miracle year and now the Cubs are roaring with pride!

Giants were the only team in the N.L that could have given them fits and now bye bye to them!

14712971_1181790081856856_3579411836814408972_o.jpg

2015 was the miracle year and now the Cubs are roaring with pride!

Giants were the only team in the N.L that could have given them fits and now bye bye to them!

exactly. :thup:

Cubs win,cubs win yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

:banana::banana::banana::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::clap::clap::clap:

Yeah come on now,2015 was their first winning season in DECADES!!! to expect them to have their first winning season and go to the world series and win it all that year is just plain asinine and stupid.that just never happens. football maybe but not baseball.

Like he said,2015 was their miracle year but this Cubs team is a special group of people.

I got to admit I mailed it in monday night after they lost.I figured if you cant beat Buamgarrder with a 3-o lead,then you sure are not going to beat the Giants. Glad i was wrong.:thup:

But yeah.Cubs fans such as myself have nothing ZERO to worry about now.The Giants were the one team i feared they would not make it past.they were their biggest obstacle. That was the one team I was afraid they could not beat.

They will be the toughest opponent they will have had to face in the playoffs.from now on it is clear sailing.None of the other teams will be able to stand toe to toe with them.

This is the Cubs year.:thup::clap::clap::clap::dance::dance::dance:

Last edited:

thanks for posting that.I used to have such a crush on her when I was little growing up.

It was a funny FB post, man I hope the cubbies don't get swept again, last year was a let down..just like 04?...I am still pissed Our damn pitcher Rick Sutcliffe hit a damn home run in that play off game against the giants in 83? And we lost to them

Just hopping for a Cubbies and Indians world series poetic justice for both teams.

Cubs winning hits were all lucky dribbles that might as easily have been DP ground balls. San Francisco has had all the luck in the past, so it is fine that they get Fucked by the fates in this way. Cueto would have brought misery to Chi-town had they not been so lucky last night.

thanks for posting that.I used to have such a crush on her when I was little growing up.

It was a funny FB post, man I hope the cubbies don't get swept again, last year was a let down..just like 04?...I am still pissed Our damn pitcher Rick Sutcliffe hit a damn home run in that play off game against the giants in 83? And we lost to them

Just hopping for a Cubbies and Indians world series poetic justice for both teams.

I think you mean 84.That was when they got swept after winning the first two games in chicago and then they went on to san diego and lost three games to the padres. wow i did not know that sutcliff did that and they still lost? thank god only one game was the same result from back then,not the whole series huh?

Cubs winning hits were all lucky dribbles that might as easily have been DP ground balls. San Francisco has had all the luck in the past, so it is fine that they get Fucked by the fates in this way. Cueto would have brought misery to Chi-town had they not been so lucky last night.

that was why I kept saying if they did not win last night it was over.they would not win in chicago against him the next time around.

I think you mean 84.That was when they got swept after winning the first two games in chicago and then they went on to san diego and lost three games to the padres. wow i did not know that sutcliff did that and they still lost? thank god only one game was the same result from back then,not the whole series huh?

Thanks..I was frickin exhausted after working 26 dang hours...ugh that still ticks me off the score was like 13 to 1 or something.....it was before wrigley getting lights that's why they did it like that.

Thanks..I was frickin exhausted after working 26 dang hours...ugh that still ticks me off the score was like 13 to 1 or something.....it was before wrigley getting lights that's why they did it like that.

ah the good old days when baseball was fun to watch. those were the days I did not care who was in the world series I would always watch it and follow my royals and watch them all the time. I always loved watching those Cub games in the daytime played,those were some fun times.

The mid 90's is when I lost interest in baseball. that was when they started that stupid three way wild card division series,players stopped playing for one team their whole careers,the royals got rid of their powder blue uniforms as did the astros which i loved so much,their colors.then the unltimate insult,teams tearing down their classic ballparks was the last and final straw for me.

Your Cubs and the red sox are the only ones that have respected tradition.fuck baseball.:mad:

Forum List

Back