CTSV's Mid East Doctrine

CTSV

CTS-V
Jun 8, 2014
Iowa
I'm going to tell you my plan so you can help me fine tune it before electing me POTUS in a few years.

First of all this is "BIG" Mid East (BME) ISIS, Egypt, Iran Iraq, Saudi, (Shia / Sunni) thousands of years of hatred and betrayal. It's not "Little" Mid East (LME) Israel, Hamas.

My plan is to do NOTHING, get all my citizens out of the Levant for the first four years of my term. During that 48 months I won't even support with air strikes. If ISIS is bold and aggressive they will eventually control Iraq as a Shia Islamic state. They will be surrounded by Sunni states. If they choose to go to war...more power to them, wreck each other as far as I (the POTUS) am concerned.

I estimate Western casualties due to terror attack at about 5K over all four years for the US and Western Europe. I'd estimate Sunni / Shia casualties to be 5 to ten times that between, terror, civil war, and full on military conflict.

Suppose further that at the end of 48 months there is a victor, and that victor is stupid enough to begin saber rattling against the West. We politely inform them that any and all terror attacks by an Islamic state shall be regarded as an attack by all Islamic states against all Western states, and shall be met by oblivion from the air, think Dresden.

If ISIS is bold and aggressive they will eventually control Iraq as a Shia Islamic state. They will be surrounded by Sunni states.

ISIS is a Sunni extremist organization that is warring almost exclusively against Shi'ites. You do know that, right?

If ISIS is bold and aggressive they will eventually control Iraq as a Shia Islamic state. They will be surrounded by Sunni states.

ISIS is a Sunni extremist organization that is warring almost exclusively against Shi'ites. You do know that, right?

ISIS is an islamicist CALIPHATE for the world----you do know that ----right? at the very least------caliphate for the erstwhile caliphate of -------the IBERIAN PENNINSULA----aka ANDALUSIA------and CALIPHATE over rome-----and caliphate -------aka Moghul empire (the entire indian subcontinent etc etc etc Sicily is part of the CALIPHATE------yu od know that -----right?

ISIS is an islamicist CALIPHATE for the world----you do know that ----right? at the very least------caliphate for the erstwhile caliphate of -------the IBERIAN PENNINSULA----aka ANDALUSIA------and CALIPHATE over rome-----and caliphate -------aka Moghul empire (the entire indian subcontinent etc etc etc Sicily is part of the CALIPHATE------yu od know that -----right?

Of course I do, and although your post has nothing to do with mine, I thank you for your insightful ramblings.

Forum List

Back