Crying Chuck Gives Trump A Beatdown

There is no reason to attempt to relate to the deplorables. Dems - instead of trying to convince your racist uncle that his coal job isn’t coming back, convince 2 of your friends who don’t always vote to make sure to vote this November.
He did and made a fool of himself. It's funny how you guys suck off these elitists that don't care about you or care to know you..they don't eve pretend to.....

There is no reason to attempt to relate to the deplorables. Dems - instead of trying to convince your racist uncle that his coal job isn’t coming back, convince 2 of your friends who don’t always vote to make sure to vote this November.

I have no friends who don't vote. There was one, but he cancelled out his wife's vote last election by voting for Trump. Like all Americans eventually will, he finally got fed up with Democrats.

I guess what you're saying is that we are at full Trumptard. That's too bad...for you.

Please make sense so that I can respond.

You don't know anyone who leans in your direction who hasn't voted in the last election while there is room to grow on the other side. This country is at full Trumptard, you should never go full Trumptard but now that we have the pendulum will swing back.

The worm has turned. Media is failing, and the Democrats look like the idiots they are.

I have no friends who don't vote. There was one, but he cancelled out his wife's vote last election by voting for Trump. Like all Americans eventually will, he finally got fed up with Democrats.

I guess what you're saying is that we are at full Trumptard. That's too bad...for you.

You're in for a long wait.
lol.gif

The GOP is going to lose seats in the house it's only a matter of how many. Enough to impeach? We'll see.
Oh good, run on that.....and if you do get the house (I don't think you will) do it......go for impeachment.....I almost want you guys to win the house, just to see that trial.......with aero chance of conviction

He did and made a fool of himself. It's funny how you guys suck off these elitists that don't care about you or care to know you..they don't eve pretend to.....
What in the world are you responding to? :cuckoo:

What in the world are you responding to? :cuckoo:
your defending of Schumer.......it's not a huge chain......pay attention.

Just think.....if you get 3 or 4 more million imaginary friends like the imaginary friend you just told us about, the Republicans might pull even in the popular vote!
The moment the 'popular vote' means fuck all in a Presidential election make sure to let us know.
"Ya but my team got more hits during the game. Shouldn't that count for something?".

Yes you rubes need 100% turnout and suppressing Dem turnout to win. You don’t have a broken electoral college to abuse this November. Majority rules this year.

We'll just play the Russia/Comey card again and you Dem's will go down in flames :auiqs.jpg:

Just think.....if you get 3 or 4 more million imaginary friends like the imaginary friend you just told us about, the Republicans might pull even in the popular vote!
yeah to counter the illegal voters you guys have.

You don't know anyone who leans in your direction who hasn't voted in the last election while there is room to grow on the other side. This country is at full Trumptard, you should never go full Trumptard but now that we have the pendulum will swing back.

The worm has turned. Media is failing, and the Democrats look like the idiots they are.

With Trump at the helm the liberal media can no longer lie with impunity and spin a liberal narrative without Trump calling BS on their fake news. Take away the liberal's propaganda weapon, awaken the American people to the whole truth vs the spun BS the liberal media pushes and its a whole new ballgame.

You're in for a long wait.
lol.gif

The GOP is going to lose seats in the house it's only a matter of how many. Enough to impeach? We'll see.

Well you can always hope. LOL

The moment the 'popular vote' means fuck all in a Presidential election make sure to let us know.
As it turns out, those are not the only elections. I know, this must come as a shock to someone like you, who usually thinks things through so well before commenting.

:113:

As it turns out, those are not the only elections. I know, this must come as a shock to someone like you, who usually thinks things through so well before commenting.

:113:
The only election in the US that determines who becomes the President is the 'Presidential Election' dummy!
Maybe HRC can run for who is the best nose picker. Maybe she'll win the 'popular vote'.

Forum List

Back