Crying Chuck Gives Trump A Beatdown

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013
That's right. Crying Chuck Schumer finally gave Trump the beatdown on the Senate floor Trump deserves.
In referring to President Trump Schumer said: "In Texas they have a saying which applies to Trump. 'All cattle and no hat'.
No shit. Chuck actually said those words!
They must have made President Trump want to go hide in shame.
And the DEMs ask themselves why they can't seem to relate to the "deporables".

There is no reason to attempt to relate to the deplorables. Dems - instead of trying to convince your racist uncle that his coal job isn’t coming back, convince 2 of your friends who don’t always vote to make sure to vote this November.

I have no friends who don't vote. There was one, but he cancelled out his wife's vote last election by voting for Trump. Like all Americans eventually will, he finally got fed up with Democrats.

There is no reason to attempt to relate to the deplorables. Dems - instead of trying to convince your racist uncle that his coal job isn’t coming back, convince 2 of your friends who don’t always vote to make sure to vote this November.

I have no friends who don't vote. There was one, but he cancelled out his wife's vote last election by voting for Trump. Like all Americans eventually will, he finally got fed up with Democrats.

I guess what you're saying is that we are at full Trumptard. That's too bad...for you.

I guess what you're saying is that we are at full Trumptard. That's too bad...for you.

Please make sense so that I can respond.

You're in for a long wait.
lol.gif

You don't know anyone who leans in your direction who hasn't voted in the last election while there is room to grow on the other side. This country is at full Trumptard, you should never go full Trumptard but now that we have the pendulum will swing back.

Yes you rubes need 100% turnout and suppressing Dem turnout to win. You don’t have a broken electoral college to abuse this November. Majority rules this year.

You're in for a long wait.
lol.gif

The GOP is going to lose seats in the house it's only a matter of how many. Enough to impeach? We'll see.

The GOP is going to lose seats in the house it's only a matter of how many. Enough to impeach? We'll see.

Impeach for what, dipshit...because Crooked Hillary was too lazy to campaign in Michigan, and Wisconsin, and Ohio, and Pennsylvania?
lol.gif

When a N.Y. Jewish politician starts making lame Texas cowboy quotes you know the democrat party is imploding.

Last edited:
That's right. Crying Chuck Schumer finally gave Trump the beatdown on the Senate floor Trump deserves.
In referring to President Trump Schumer said: "In Texas they have a saying which applies to Trump. 'All cattle and no hat'.
No shit. Chuck actually said those words!
They must have made President Trump want to go hide in shame.
And the DEMs ask themselves why they can't seem to relate to the "deporables".

Getting a beating with a wet noodle ain't so bad though

You don't know anyone who leans in your direction who hasn't voted in the last election while there is room to grow on the other side. This country is at full Trumptard, you should never go full Trumptard but now that we have the pendulum will swing back.

So, you think that blacks will always vote 95% Democrat?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Yes you rubes need 100% turnout and suppressing Dem turnout to win. You don’t have a broken electoral college to abuse this November. Majority rules this year.

You poor little cay baby :( You just hate when the rules get in your way :(

Just think.....if you get 3 or 4 more million imaginary friends like the imaginary friend you just told us about, the Republicans might pull even in the popular vote!

what happened in 2016?

and he won. go fking figure that out eh?

If the economy keeps getting better the DEMs can kiss the midterms and 2020 goodbye. You know it.
Mueller better find a fucking treasure chest full of impeachable crimes that President Trump et al committed
If he digs to China and finds fuck all the DEMs can kiss wining the Presidency good fucking bye for the next four presidential elections.
The DEMs are looking for a one eyed negro tranny midget woman to run in 2020.
HRC might know where to find one.

If the economy keeps getting better the DEMs can kiss the midterms and 2020 goodbye. You know it.
Mueller better find a fucking treasure chest full of impeachable crimes that President Trump et al committed
If he digs to China and finds fuck all the DEMs can kiss wining the Presidency good fucking bye for the next four presidential elections.
The DEMs are looking for a one eyed negro tranny midget woman to run in 2020.
HRC might know where to find one.
maybe she's it.

Forum List

Back