Crybabies in Oregon forget that elections have consequences...

Seems I remember the commies doing the same thing in WI a few years ago. Didn't work out to well for them.

Democrats in Texas ditched the state several years ago too....But it's always (D)ifferent when their team does the same thing.

Not the same as a recall election. Recalls are part of the political process.

So you want a coup.

If the voters vote her out, is that a coup? Don't think so.

Let's see, she was appointed in 2015 and won two elections since then. And now butthurt crybabies want a coup?

Cry me a river for losing TWO elections.

From what I hear from my friends in her state is that she is toast...they hate her guts....

Your friend apparently is an asshole like you.
But I'm winning and you are not...in fact your empty headed ideology has been buried forever....

What are you winning?

The racist vote?

The race to ignorance?

The support of comb overs?
I'm winning in the courts and in the ideological future of America and old hippy freaks like you are in the dust bin of ancient history...your time is over...its our time now so you may as well stay locked up in your basement alone and angry...

From what I hear from my friends in her state is that she is toast...they hate her guts....

But I'm winning and you are not...in fact your empty headed ideology has been buried forever....

What are you winning?

The racist vote?

The race to ignorance?

I'm winning in the courts and in the ideological future of America and old hippy freaks like you are in the dust bin of ancient history...your time is over...its our time now so you may as well stay locked up in your basement alone and angry...

Right, you apparently missed the 2018 election. Young voters (under 35) overwhelmingly voted for the Democratic Party, it was older people who voted more republican. The higher the education level the more they voted Democratic.

The 2018 midterm vote: Divisions by race, gender, education

You think that you know shit, but really you don't know crap.

Why is that?

If you wanna see what Democrats do to places they take over, watch what the Chinese Democrats do to Hong Kong

What are you winning?

The racist vote?

The race to ignorance?

Right, you apparently missed the 2018 election. Young voters (under 35) overwhelmingly voted for the Democratic Party, it was older people who voted more republican. The higher the education level the more they voted Democratic.

Why is that?
Your side wins the house when 45 GOP members retired and a never Trumper Paul Ryan as speaker running blocker for ya.....yeah you keep on thinking that was an accomplishment....Buuuuaaaaahahahahahahahaha.....

What are you winning?

The racist vote?

The race to ignorance?

Why is that?
Your side wins the house when 45 GOP members retired and a never Trumper Paul Ryan as speaker running blocker for ya.....yeah you keep on thinking that was an accomplishment....Buuuuaaaaahahahahahahahaha.....
The democrats will miss all the rhinos that were purged in 2018

The Oregon constitution allows for this so suck it. Unlike some blue states where the people have no say in anything Oregon allows for recalls and citizens can place measures on the ballot for a vote of the people. You Dem Nazi's hate that.
Democrats believe that constitutions are living breathing documents that change when they want to do something that the documents previously didn't allow

Seems I remember the commies doing the same thing in WI a few years ago. Didn't work out to well for them.

Democrats in Texas ditched the state several years ago too....But it's always (D)ifferent when their team does the same thing.

So you want a coup.

If the voters vote her out, is that a coup? Don't think so.

Let's see, she was appointed in 2015 and won two elections since then. And now butthurt crybabies want a coup?

Cry me a river for losing TWO elections.

I didn't lose shit, I wouldn't live in that shit hole. If she's so popular why are you crying? She should win easily.

So you want a coup.

Yeah, I coup of Oregon. :roll eyes: Moron.

So you want a coup.

You got one for sale ?

Everyone east of the Cascades hates her guts, the rest love her, and since the state is controlled by her 7 counties with the majority of the states population, she'll never be recalled.
I'm sorry, wish it wasn't true, but your friends are flat out wrong !

What are you winning?

The racist vote?

The race to ignorance?

Why is that?

Let me fix this sentence for you: "The higher the education level the more they voted Democratic.

"The higher the indoctrination level the more they voted Dimocrat"

The Oregon constitution allows for this so suck it. Unlike some blue states where the people have no say in anything Oregon allows for recalls and citizens can place measures on the ballot for a vote of the people. You Dem Nazi's hate that.

Except when you do collect signatures and get a measure on the ballot (like we did a few years ago voting against OVERWHELMINGLY to allow drivers licenses for illegals) the fucking Dimocrat super-majority ran legislature ignores the voters and serves a softball up to the governor, and voila, illegals are now going to get drivers licenses !!!

2014: Oregon Voters Defeat Referendum on Illegal-Alien Driver Cards By 2-1 Margin
Oregon Voters Defeat Referendum on Illegal-Alien Driver Cards By 2-1 Margin

2019: Oregon bill granting illegal immigrants driver's licenses heads to governor's desk
Oregon bill granting illegal immigrants driver's licenses heads to governor's desk

Forum List

Back