Crybabies in Oregon forget that elections have consequences...

She should be impeached. Ordering the police to be her personal enforcers to drag legislatures to votes is just beyond politics.

The record so far for Gov. Brown

Brown became governor in 2015 following the resignation of then-Gov. John Kitzhaber. She was elected in a special election in 2016 to serve the rest of Kitzhaber's term and was reelected in 2018.

The problem with Democrats is they move into places, fundamentally transform them running them into the ground, flee to other places, and repeat. They are like a parasite.

She should be impeached. Ordering the police to be her personal enforcers to drag legislatures to votes is just beyond politics.

You really should research shit before you post.

I clicked on YOUR link. Did you even read to the third paragraph or are you just going with what your employer told you it says? We have separation of powers for a reason. Governors don't get to use law enforcement to force legislators to do anything here in America, Komrade.

I agree. The following is a part of one of my previous posts:

“Oregon State Police can force any senators they track down in Oregon into a patrol car to return them to the Capitol, although the agency said in a statement that it would use 'polite communication' and patience to bring the rogue lawmakers back.

“Under state law, the absentee senators will be fined $500 a day per person starting Friday if enough of them remain absent to prevent a vote. Democrats have an 18 to 12 majority in the chamber, but need 20 members present for a quorum.”

Governor sends police after GOP senators who fled Capitol

I agree. The following is a part of one of my previous posts:

“Oregon State Police can force any senators they track down in Oregon into a patrol car to return them to the Capitol, although the agency said in a statement that it would use 'polite communication' and patience to bring the rogue lawmakers back.

“Under state law, the absentee senators will be fined $500 a day per person starting Friday if enough of them remain absent to prevent a vote. Democrats have an 18 to 12 majority in the chamber, but need 20 members present for a quorum.”

Governor sends police after GOP senators who fled Capitol

And now the democrats are being crybabies because Oregon law also allows for recall petitions Oregon Secretary of State

Seems I remember the commies doing the same thing in WI a few years ago. Didn't work out to well for them.

Democrats in Texas ditched the state several years ago too....But it's always (D)ifferent when their team does the same thing.

Not the same as a recall election. Recalls are part of the political process.

This lousy bitch, and her Dim lawmaker cronies, completely circumvented our vote from a few years back regarding drivers licenses for illegals.

Even in this disgustingly blue state, we the voters OVERWHELMINGLY just a few years ago said NO! to drivers licenses for illegal immigeants, and what does bitch Kate and her cronies do ? Instead of asking voters again they turn around and pass a bill in our state legislature that not only gives licenses to illegals, but they placed this under the governors emergency clause, which makes it nearly impossible for the voters to collect signatures to overturn this.

Oregon will always have a Dim governor, but this bitch is the worst one I've seen, and I've been here many many years !!

The problem with Democrats is they move into places, fundamentally transform them running them into the ground, flee to other places, and repeat. They are like a parasite.

The entire west coast is now completely ruined thanks to these progressive assholes.

Oregon used to be one of the cheapest states to live in. Now we rank the 13th most expensive to live, and the 7th worst state for retirees to live.

The entire west coast is now completely ruined thanks to these progressive assholes.

Oregon used to be one of the cheapest states to live in. Now we rank the 13th most expensive to live, and the 7th worst state for retirees to live.
It is a great place for foreign nationals who come and go unchecked and unregulated at will to operate out of.

Seems I remember the commies doing the same thing in WI a few years ago. Didn't work out to well for them.

Democrats in Texas ditched the state several years ago too....But it's always (D)ifferent when their team does the same thing.

So you want a coup.

So you want a coup.

If the voters vote her out, is that a coup? Don't think so.

Forum List

Back