Croatia’s first out MP kisses boyfriend in powerful display of love triumphing over all

Well that's basically how my husband did it.

The late Christopher Hitchens said women are not funny. Not even female comedians are funny. He said women don't have to be funny; men find them plenty attractive enough. But men have to be funny.

He was a brilliant thinker and writer who turned dunderhead about religion. He became too angry about it and lost his head. It wasn't until I started reading his non-God stuff that I realized how brilliant he was. His essay on dying from cancer brought me to tears.
I have known women through out my life that were funny and were a joy to be around. Should have married my girlfriend from my senior year. She had me in stitches most the time I was around her. Should have followed her to California when she asked. I had family commitments here though. Oh well her brother is hilarious and I still laugh with him alot.

I have known women through out my life that were funny and were a joy to be around. Should have married my girlfriend from my senior year. She had me in stitches most the time I was around her. Should have followed her to California when she asked. I had family commitments here though. Oh well her brother is hilarious and I still laugh with him alot.

Yeah, I think he was painting with broad strokes there. I agree, some women are funny. I think the point was, men do not need women to be funny. They find them plenty attractive enough without having to be funny. In fact that's pretty much exactly how Hitchens worded it.

Yeah, I think he was painting with broad strokes there. I agree, some women are funny. I think the point was, men do not need women to be funny. They find them plenty attractive enough without having to be funny. In fact that's pretty much exactly how Hitchens worded it.
Hind sight being 20/20. It would be a requirement for me to day. Pretty is not enough for a happy life. Funny lasts longer and makes for a better day to day existence. I have met some pretty women since my divorce. The funny one will stay. Suppose I need to leave the woods and lake some to find one. I'll get around to it some day lake and woods make me happy for now.

What makes you think that the Croatian people- or any people- really want to know about the sexual practices of their governmental officials and leaders? Back in the day, the Roman papers never covered stories about Emperor Caligula's orgies, and the homosexuality of James I and the bestiality of Catherine the Great were also kept on the QT.

What ever happened to the idea of privacy.
Maybe if this was more widely known we would not have such backward attitudes today and these things would not cause any comment.We would have a better world.

Forum List

Back