Critical Theory

CRT, in essence, is a racial/social/class warfare academic and legal application of a specific ideology that is at the same time both based in reality and myth.

So Critical Race Theory is all about hating whitey?

"Hating whitey" can mean a lot of things.

From what little I gather about Bell's perspective (and it is just a little), it is that white people are imbued with an oppressive nature. White people will always be looking for a way to keep the darkies down, by hook or by crook. There will always be a struggle between whites and everyone else. Therefore, any ideas that we will all one day be equals living in harmony are foolish. Doctor King's "Dream" came out of a pipe. There will always be a struggle between whites and everyone else.

If I am wrong in my understanding, someone will be along shortly to correct me, I'm sure. :lol:

If one couples the President's other associations during the same era to his assocation with Derrick Bell, it is reasonable to wonder whether Obama's political and racial views were well outside of the mainstream.

Much was made of Cheney's and Bush's past associations, so turnabout is fair play.

How much of a person's history influences their policies of today, and what direction are they trying to take us?

These are legitimate questions.

Unfortunately, the answers are too often assumed rather than determined.

exactly and the media has a duty to make them known and to employ equal curiosity in seeking such as in vetting etc. and, let us decide if those associations mean anything to us as we determine who we would prefer.

Absolutely. There are questions, and if the press does not seek to objectively answer them, this leaves a vacuum. And since human nature abhors a vaccum, it is one that will be filled by assumptions.

If one couples the President's other associations during the same era to his assocation with Derrick Bell, it is reasonable to wonder whether Obama's political and racial views were well outside of the mainstream.

Much was made of Cheney's and Bush's past associations, so turnabout is fair play.

How much of a person's history influences their policies of today, and what direction are they trying to take us?

These are legitimate questions.

Unfortunately, the answers are too often assumed rather than determined.

exactly and the media has a duty to make them known and to employ equal curiosity in seeking such as in vetting etc. and, let us decide if those associations mean anything to us as we determine who we would prefer.

Absolutely. There are questions, and if the press does not seek to objectively answer them, this leaves a vacuum. And since human nature abhors a vaccum, it is one that will be filled by assumptions.
Read his own words. ADD IN "WITHOUT LAWS" to prevent. and you will be closer.

So Critical Race Theory is all about hating whitey?

who are you addressing?

The Board.

Now you: what's so wrong with CRT?

why are you focusing on that exclusively? there has been other issues raised as well.....your opinion or mine as to what crt constitutes will vary, that imnho, is not really the issue imho.

for what its worth I think rangel has a pretty good blurb on the 'definition'.

It sounds IMHO no worse if that, to some of what falwell roberts or brimelow have said...so the question begs; why, are there views well publicized and set side by side as to assoc's with gop members, and....bells weren't? in fact they have inho, it appears, abetted keeping it out of the limelight or at the very least willful ignorance.

LOL. Another thread on the failure of a dead dude that promised an expose and gave us all a yawner. But you fruitcakes have to turn it into something, right?

who are you addressing?

The Board.

Now you: what's so wrong with CRT?

why are you focusing on that exclusively? there has been other issues raised as well.....your opinion or mine as to what crt constitutes will vary, that imnho, is not really the issue imho.

for what its worth I think rangel has a pretty good blurb on the 'definition'.

It sounds IMHO no worse if that, to some of what falwell roberts or brimelow have said...so the question begs; why, are there views well publicized and set side by side as to assoc's with gop members, and....bells weren't? in fact they have inho, it appears, abetted keeping it out of the limelight or at the very least willful ignorance.

I'm focusing on it because it's the topic of this thread. It's the topic of this thread because it is one of the things Brown was promoting.

So your saying there no objective definition of CRT and that it's just kinda whatever you want it to be?

Read his own words. ADD IN "WITHOUT LAWS" to prevent. and you will be closer.

I don't follow. Without laws to prevent what?

What came out of the Breitbart tape is this apparent fascination Obama has with Critical Theory.

So what the hell is it?

A topic on Wikipedia. Obama liked the professor. It didn't really go into how he felt about Critical Race Theory. You'd think there'd be evidence by now. The Harvard Review has archives, doesn't it? Hannity didn't bother to go into that, he just featured some "pundits" slinging innuendo.

Well Brown was all about Critical Race Theory, right? And in the video Obama said to embrace the teachings of Brown. So one could assume Obama is a proponent of Critical Race Theory.

So is it bad to have a President that espouses Critical Race Theory?

Brown who?

Professor Bell once put out a short story about what might happen if aliens landed:

As it turns out, apparently, if the aliens would pay off the national debt, white America would happily sell them all the black people (and you know, of course, those Jews wouldn't lift a finger).

New Page 1

A topic on Wikipedia. Obama liked the professor. It didn't really go into how he felt about Critical Race Theory. You'd think there'd be evidence by now. The Harvard Review has archives, doesn't it? Hannity didn't bother to go into that, he just featured some "pundits" slinging innuendo.

Well Brown was all about Critical Race Theory, right? And in the video Obama said to embrace the teachings of Brown. So one could assume Obama is a proponent of Critical Race Theory.

So is it bad to have a President that espouses Critical Race Theory?

Brown who?

Brown, Bell, whatever. You know who I'm talking about.

What came out of the Breitbart tape is this apparent fascination Obama has with Critical Theory.

So what the hell is it?

It's Critical Race Theory. Look it up. The info is all over the place.

It has a foundation that merely by being white, whites are racist. Since they are genetically racist they cannot judge behavior by blacks and blacks do not have to obey any white laws. White laws simply do not apply to them. Neither does nationalism.

When you see things that are seemingly uncontrollable like black mobs, rioting, or setting a 13 year old boy on fire, or any such act that seems to be, on the surface, inexplicable, it is really this underlying belief in critical race theory.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

So what the hell is it?

there are NO published articles authored by Obama, in his time at the review.

Question- how do you think the media would react if say, Romney made speeches sptting and was hugging say; oral roberts or david duke or jerry falwell?

+ remember when the leftist assholes went nutz over some "racist rock" found on Perry's farn when he didn't even own it and had gotten rid of it?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

So what the hell is it?

It has a foundation that merely by being white, whites are racist. Since they are genetically racist they cannot judge behavior by blacks and blacks do not have to obey any white laws. White laws simply do not apply to them. Neither does nationalism.

When you see things that are seemingly uncontrollable like black mobs, rioting, or setting a 13 year old boy on fire, or any such act that seems to be, on the surface, inexplicable, it is really this underlying belief in critical race theory.

Which lines up with Mrs Obama's Harvard crapsis, the whole thrust of which was "people who are alike should hang out together because they understand each other". So much for multi-culturalism.

So what the hell is it?

Which lines up with Mrs Obama's Harvard crapsis, the whole thrust of which was "people who are alike should hang out together because they understand each other". So much for multi-culturalism.

Wait. I hate multiculturalism. So I should like CRT?

I thought CRT was all about hating whitey. Damn, I'm disappointed.

Forum List

Back