Critical Theory

IHBF

Rookie
Jul 5, 2010
What came out of the Breitbart tape is this apparent fascination Obama has with Critical Theory.

So what the hell is it?

What came out of the Breitbart tape is this apparent fascination Obama has with Critical Theory.

So what the hell is it?

A topic on Wikipedia. Obama liked the professor. It didn't really go into how he felt about Critical Race Theory. You'd think there'd be evidence by now. The Harvard Review has archives, doesn't it? Hannity didn't bother to go into that, he just featured some "pundits" slinging innuendo.

• Banned

So what the hell is it?

A topic on Wikipedia. Obama liked the professor. It didn't really go into how he felt about Critical Race Theory. You'd think there'd be evidence by now. The Harvard Review has archives, doesn't it? Hannity didn't bother to go into that, he just featured some "pundits" slinging innuendo.

Well Brown was all about Critical Race Theory, right? And in the video Obama said to embrace the teachings of Brown. So one could assume Obama is a proponent of Critical Race Theory.

So is it bad to have a President that espouses Critical Race Theory?

So what the hell is it?

It's Critical Race Theory. Look it up. The info is all over the place.

It has a foundation that merely by being white, whites are racist. Since they are genetically racist they cannot judge behavior by blacks and blacks do not have to obey any white laws. White laws simply do not apply to them. Neither does nationalism.

When you see things that are seemingly uncontrollable like black mobs, rioting, or setting a 13 year old boy on fire, or any such act that seems to be, on the surface, inexplicable, it is really this underlying belief in critical race theory.

So what the hell is it?

there are NO published articles authored by Obama, in his time at the review.

Question- how do you think the media would react if say, Romney made speeches sptting and was hugging say; oral roberts or david duke or jerry falwell?

So what the hell is it?

Well Brown was all about Critical Race Theory, right? And in the video Obama said to embrace the teachings of Brown. So one could assume Obama is a proponent of Critical Race Theory.

I'm assuming no such thing. I feel Obama treats it like most of us do the with things we study, synthesize it into our own reality. If you want to assume he espouses CRT, you're going to have to show me some fairly recent published evidence.

I'm assuming no such thing. I feel Obama treats it like most of us do the with things we study, synthesize it into our own reality. If you want to assume he espouses CRT, you're going to have to show me some fairly recent published evidence.

"synthesize it into our own reality"...:lol:

you are of course free to make your own judgments, so are others, that they weren't able to becasue the video was edited to heck and back and parts kept from being seen, well?

And, whats more, it appears to me that the media has a curiosity meter that is heavily and demonstrably partisan.

• Banned

So what the hell is it?

Question- how do you think the media would react if say, Romney made speeches sptting and was hugging say; oral roberts or david duke or jerry falwell?

So you are saying Brown is on par with David Duke?

I saw the video. Obama said listen to Brown. Brown preaches this Critical Race Theory (CRT).

So am asking, what is so wrong with CRT?

So what the hell is it?

They'd be on it like flies on a rotted corpse.

I saw the video. Obama said listen to Brown. Brown preaches this Critical Race Theory (CRT).

why did you pick duke?

lets use, oh, peter brimelow?

That is not what Bell wrote.

why did you pick duke?

Cause you said Duke. So Brown is on par with Duke or Brimelow and Obama wants us to listen to his words?

oral roberts or david duke or jerry falwell?
None are historians nor legal experts.

The crux of the problem with Obama's connection to the Critical Race Theorist Derrick Bell is that Bell wrote a philosophical dialog which said if aliens came to Earth and wanted to buy all of our black people, white people would gladly sell blacks to the aliens to pay off the national debt.

See The Space Traders.

Bell creates a massive strawman about what whites would think and do in his dystopian world. He also indicts Jews as double-dealers.

One cannot help but see parallels in Bell's story to African tribesmen selling their rivals to white slave traders centuries ago.

So the question is how much of Obama's admiration for Derrick Bell is a reflection of his accord with Bell's subscription to CRT.

Some people suspect Obama had more than a passing interest in CRT, and if so, he may have written an essay or two about it while at Harvard.

If one couples the President's other associations during the same era to his assocation with Derrick Bell, it is reasonable to wonder whether Obama's political and racial views were well outside of the mainstream.

Much was made of Cheney's and Bush's past associations, so turnabout is fair play.

How much of a person's history influences their policies of today, and what direction are they trying to take us?

These are legitimate questions.

Unfortunately, the answers are too often assumed rather than determined.

Last edited:

why did you pick duke?

Cause you said Duke. So Brown is on par with Duke or Brimelow and Obama wants us to listen to his words?

I don't care if he wants us to listen to his words or not but to answer, yes it appears so....and that his right, fine by me, that is not the point imho however.

I made a post in another thread on this explaining my issue with all this, and I gave you pretty clear clues in my posts above.

So Critical Race Theory is all about hating whitey?

If one couples the President's other associations during the same era to his assocation with Derrick Bell, it is reasonable to wonder whether Obama's political and racial views were well outside of the mainstream.

Much was made of Cheney's and Bush's past associations, so turnabout is fair play.

How much of a person's history influences their policies of today, and what direction are they trying to take us?

These are legitimate questions.

Unfortunately, the answers are too often assumed rather than determined.

exactly and the media has a duty to make them known and to employ equal curiosity in seeking such as in vetting etc. and, let us decide if those associations mean anything to us as we determine who we would prefer.

Forum List

Back