Critical race theory

Lets see here: terrorize the general populace for months over a fentanyl addicts death. Lets convict a hard working cop (Chovin) for Floyds death. Meanwhile tear down society and statues and build a statue to G. Flloyd? Explain that to me again....
If you actually believe all that crap then I can't explain anything to.you.

Lets see here: terrorize the general populace for months over a fentanyl addicts death. Lets convict a hard working cop (Chovin) for Floyds death. Meanwhile tear down society and statues and build a statue to G. Flloyd? Explain that to me again....

The police officer who knelt on George Floyd's neck has been involved in shootings and was the subject of 10 complaints​

But they didn't tell the jury about these 10 complaints. They said they were irrelevant to the case. But they allowed all of Floyd's history to be told.

The police officer who knelt on George Floyd's neck has been involved in shootings and was the subject of 10 complaints​

But they didn't tell the jury about these 10 complaints. They said they were irrelevant to the case. But they allowed all of Floyd's history to be told.

None of the 10 complaints ever amounted to anything, Chauvin had a clean record.

Floyd? Not so much.

Forum List

Back