Criminal stupidity

gallantwarrior

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2011
On my own 200 acres of the Frozen North
Last edited:
OK, we all know it isn't illegal to be stupid, but you must admit, sometimes it should be. Here's a guy who should be charged with felony stupid. He drove off the ferry and into the harbor because he couldn't spare the time or effort to look where he was driving. He just blindly followed the directions issued by his GPS. Well, duh!
Man guided by GPS drives off ferry into Whittier harbor: Alaska News | Alaska news at adn.com

LMFAO!

Damn greenfoots!

I feel bad for the cat.:(

OK, we all know it isn't illegal to be stupid, but you must admit, sometimes it should be. Here's a guy who should be charged with felony stupid. He drove off the ferry and into the harbor because he couldn't spare the time or effort to look where he was driving. He just blindly followed the directions issued by his GPS. Well, duh!
Man guided by GPS drives off ferry into Whittier harbor: Alaska News | Alaska news at adn.com

Consider the tale in the OP to be an allegory....

....if one were to, say...follow an ideology even though it has been proven, historically, to point away from our destination, prosperity,....one might drive the economy over the edge....as in terminal debt.

Is that what you were 'driving' at?

Not really, this is an actual event. Bonehead followed his GPS right into the drink! The poor cat died. I guess if you were looking for allegory, it would be more like a whole bunch of boneheads following obummer right into the drink...
I sure hope this guy heads back to wherever he came from. Really, people like this die pretty regularly in Alaska.

What a loser. Hope he paid to have his car removed.

New Topics

Forum List

Back