Criminal Aliens Released In US

Discussion in 'Immigration/Illegal Immigration' started by Jroc, Oct 28, 2011.

1. Jroc

Jroc יעקב כהן Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,529
    These people have got to go.:cuckoo:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDYGa5BxayU]Napolitano silent on alternatives while criminal aliens released in US - YouTube[/ame]

2. Ropey

Ropey To Life! Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,990
    There's a serious disconnect here Jroc. The population of America is declining. There are undocumented workers serving in the military, and in war zones who are putting their life on the line for America, however are not fine for picking fruit, crops, etc? Now if they are "illegal" then why does America allow these "illegals" to volunteer for active military duty?

It's a real conundrum Jroc. This issue is more of a call to the base than it is a call to change imo.

3. Jroc

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,529
    Ropey the thread is about illegals who commit crimes being released when they should be deported. It's not about law abiding people serving in the military. What’s to stop a terrorist from crossing the border illegally? Are you saying we should not know who’s is crossing the border? Are you saying we should not attempt to seal the boarders then provide an easier more controlled way for people to immigrate? I don't see the "conundrum"

4. Mad Scientist

Mad Scientist Deplorable Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,683
    If you're fully awake you realize that the US gov't isn't working for Americans.

5. Ropey

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,990
    I'm saying that the population of America is declining, and not by a small degree. America needs to define their entire immigration policies imo. There has not been any momentum on either side of the divide to actually effect legislation regarding the border immigration with Mexico. Until the US defines a strict legislated policy, there will be no change and there is no momentum that I see. If the US can't even deport illegal immigrants who have broken the law, then the issue is not the border imo. See? The US needs to define the legislation regarding all immigration.

That's the quandary I see Jroc.

6. Jroc

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,529
    I agree for the most part, but the first order of business should be to seal the boarder without that being done first, the rest cannot be addressed. At least Bush did start the fence but Obama canceled all that

7. Ropey

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,990
    Nothing is happening though, and from my Canadian eyes, the Reps could have pushed on creating legislation. There's enough agreement on both sides to get some work done at least. A moribund legislature is not a good plan for the next term or two.

8. Amelia

Amelia BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,119
    Maybe she's trying to make conservatives mad enough to do something stupid so that she will be justified in claiming that it was legitimate to consider us potential domestic terrorists for caring about issues like illegal immigration.

I'm a freaking RINO according to some and she has me sooooooo mad, I can only imagine what is going on in the minds of the real hardcore conservatives here.

I want to go do some damage now.

9. C_Clayton_Jones

C_Clayton_Jones Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,869
    Rep Adams and her ilk? Yes, they do indeed need to go.

If a person can not be deported because his home country refuses to accept that deportee, then he may not be held indefinitely per the case law cited, that would be a violation of due process. DHS has no other choice but to release such individuals:

Whether or not DHS has reported countries that refuse to take their citizens subject to deportation to the AG and State is another matter altogether, having nothing to do with the issue of detention and release of those subject to deportation. It is an example of a partisan House member playing politics.

Actually, intended or not, the thread is about the OP’s ignorance of the law and Zadvydas vs. Davis (2001), where, again, the Court held that deportees may not be held indefinitely, as that would be a violation of due process.

10. Jroc

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,529
    Did you watch the vid genus? I don't think you did. Pay close attention to the "Sanction countries" part

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1