Crime rate skyrockets in culturally enriched Britain, London murder rate jumps 44%

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A knife crime epidemic in London and England’s big cities has seen the number of offences involving blades soar by more than a fifth in the last year.

Crime Rate Skyrockets in Culturally Enriched Britain, London Murder Rate Jumps 44%
---------------------

Well imagine that, why they better can anything that moves, or can be picked up then train their white citizens how to function like a controlled robot march in line folks just like in Pink Floyd's another brick in the wall. and that's all you idiots are another brick in the wall as you enslaved yourselves and working on America is next.

A knife crime epidemic in London and England’s big cities has seen the number of offences involving blades soar by more than a fifth in the last year.

Crime Rate Skyrockets in Culturally Enriched Britain, London Murder Rate Jumps 44%
---------------------

Well imagine that, why they better can anything that moves, or can be picked up then train their white citizens how to function like a controlled robot march in line folks just like in Pink Floyd's another brick in the wall. and that's all you idiots are another brick in the wall as you enslaved yourselves and working on America is next.
Elections have consequences, I remember a tard from England telling me I was a coward for avoiding London like a plague when I go visit Ireland, Scotland and England.

---------------------

Elections have consequences, I remember a tard from England telling me I was a coward for avoiding London like a plague when I go visit Ireland, Scotland and England.
Shoulda beat his ass. England deserves everything it gets.

has anyone done a meta-analysis to search for a possible issue of demographics

has anyone done a meta-analysis to search for a possible issue of demographics
Muslims. And remember, this is the shithole country that sent a man to prison for eight months for flipping off a traffic camera.

Forum List

Back