Crescent Moon w/ Venus!

Care4all

Warrior Princess
Mar 24, 2007
Maine
cool huh? our skies are so dark here, which makes it easier to see the stars and planets and moon!

DSCF0048.JPG

DSCF0038.JPG

DSCF0052.JPG

You and I, CAre, are lucky enough to be outside the light pollution of the Eastern Megolopolis.

The night sky is one of the best things about living here in the hinterlands, I think.

I was impressed by that cresent moon a few night ago, too.

I caught it in the western sky close to horizon, so it was particularly impressive

You and I, CAre, are lucky enough to be outside the light pollution of the Eastern Megolopolis.

The night sky is one of the best things about living here in the hinterlands, I think.

I was impressed by that cresent moon a few night ago, too.

I caught it in the western sky close to horizon, so it was particularly impressive

me too! only more like the south west sky! i took pics at dusk right as it was visible to me, but none of them came out! :( about 15 minutes later, i began shooting again, and only some of them came out!

It was a glorious Crescent moon with that spot of venus in the background! Better than what these pics show...glad you saw it!!!!

Very beautiful Care~you are so lucky to live where you do. Thank you again for those lovely pics!

Forum List

Back