Creative Cloud

midcan5

liberal / progressive
Jun 4, 2007
America
The idea of Clouds of data is interesting today even as we question security and privacy. Now lots of data or company data can be stored in cyberspace with free and rented space available. Flickr just gave a TB for photos. Along with this is a change in pricing and I wonder what the future will bring in other related areas. Adobe for instance is changing their licensing structure, imagine if Microsoft engaged in a similar change?

I love Adobe's Elements and Photoshop, Elements is great for simple editing, a tool similar to Picasa - which is free from Google. Photoshop is one powerful tool. I never thought I'd leave the darkroom but digital just amazes.

Lightroom is fine too but I am an experimenter who has spent a career in databases and would rather play with a image and see where it goes. Anyone else using these products and wonders about the change in pricing. I'll have to stick with CS6. The piece below is wacky.

It seems Hitler can pretty much be used anywhere and for any reason. The language in this is coarse, ignore if that would offend you.

Source. Adobe CC

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67Iw9q2X9cU]Hitler learns about Adobe's new Creative Cloud model. - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back