Creationists Are Promoting a Book Featuring Noah Fighting a Dinosaur

I guess the OP will be claiming the Flintstones is not real history or at least based on real history? That political chick girl needs to do a cut and paste revisionist history on this topic.

The segment of the Republican party that adheres to the beliefs of the Republican Dinosaurist faction is what put Republicans over the top in yesterday's Congressional elections.

The hight of kookery
and some support this whackaloon

Remember in the Bible when Noah battled a dinosaur in an arena?

Answers in Genesis does. Or at least they have no problem promoting it in a book about how “God shapes [Noah] into the man who eventually saves humanity’s future.”

/----- At Barnes & Noble this book of fantasy will be stocked right next to another work of fiction, Earth in the Balance.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Shouldn't Noah save the dinosaurs and put them on his ark?

He killed them instead, no room on the ark.
/---- I understand you were making a lame joke but there are dinosaurs that survived the mass extension and are still here.
These 7 Animals Survived What Dinosaurs Couldn't | HuffPost
These 7 Animals Survived What Dinosaurs Couldn’t

Apparently the dinosaurs didn't make it.
I don't know about that I saw a bunch at Jurassic Park........ :eusa_whistle:

The hight of kookery

Answers in Genesis does. Or at least they have no problem promoting it in a book about how “God shapes [Noah] into the man who eventually saves humanity’s future.”

I bet if this fiction book featured Bill Nye or Niel deGasse Tyson battling a dinosaur in some arena you'd be praising it "to high heaven"......... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

The hight of kookery

I'm sure you'll be first in line to buy it. If not, what's your beef? I pity the paranoia that leads you to intensely fear the thought that someone, somewhere, might believe something you do not.

Forum List

Back