Creating Cheaper Energy

I am apt, and know that I can zap you whenever I believe necessary.
No, you can't. :lol:
Thus, if you have an idea, then spill it; else good day!
Again -- what are you going to do with any ideas?

Something very productive, Daveman.

Daveman, do you know what series Futureman is? There is a Futureman on the Houston Chron and it sounds so much like you, but with a litlle progressive tendency. I am wondering if Futureman is an upgrade of Daveman.

You could try using this...

Attachments

• $zz.jpg
    $zz.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 58
I am apt, and know that I can zap you whenever I believe necessary.
No, you can't. :lol:
Thus, if you have an idea, then spill it; else good day!
Again -- what are you going to do with any ideas?

Something very productive, Daveman.
Ahhh. So you want someone to give you their idea for free, so you can profit off of it.

What is it about you leftists, always wanting stuff for free?
Daveman, do you know what series Futureman is? There is a Futureman on the Houston Chron and it sounds so much like you, but with a litlle progressive tendency. I am wondering if Futureman is an upgrade of Daveman.
Maybe you should turn off the television and go outside occasionally.

what would be your less expensive method for bonding deuterium and tritium nuclei to form helium atoms for the production of cheaper energy? I am looking for bonding methods other than the very costly trillions of high power neutrons.
wf[1+hf]+wb[1+hb]+wm[1+hm]

What would be your less expensive method for bonding deuterium and tritium nuclei to form helium atoms for the production of cheaper energy? I am looking for bonding methods other than the very costly trillions of high power neutrons.

Sounds like you are planning on building a Bomb.

What would be your less expensive method for bonding deuterium and tritium nuclei to form helium atoms for the production of cheaper energy? I am looking for bonding methods other than the very costly trillions of high power neutrons.

OMG! Whitehall, really! And I bet you are turning me in as possible "terrorist"? Tsk, tsk, tsk!

I hold a patent for such a process, but it will cost you.

Then why are you not promoting your idea? Since you have it registered, put your idea out and let us pick at it. You can take criticism, can you not?

He was bought off by big oil, just like the water-powered car guy...

Cuyo, whose water-powered car do you speak of? I know not about a perfected water-powered vehicle.

I use magic.

what would be your less expensive method for bonding deuterium and tritium nuclei to form helium atoms for the production of cheaper energy? I am looking for bonding methods other than the very costly trillions of high power neutrons.
wf[1+hf]+wb[1+hb]+wm[1+hm]

Thank you, Yidnar. I will exhaust the formula.

Let me help you with that.

How Much Poop Does an Adult Human Produce Each Day Per Pound of Food Eaten and What Is Poop Made of? | Big Site of Amazing Facts ©

OMG! Whitehall, really! And I bet you are turning me in as possible "terrorist"? Tsk, tsk, tsk!

This is pretty sensitive stuff. You have to be crazy trying to glean information about nuclear fission on a political discussion forum. Consider yourself "turned in".

This is pretty sensitive stuff. You have to be crazy trying to glean information about nuclear fission on a political discussion forum. Consider yourself "turned in".

Whitehall, if you followed my topic and line of reasoning, then you would not have made the above statement. Unlike the US, the only nation to have used WMD on another nation and in my opinion the nation we need to focus on first about disarmament, some of us use technology to aid humankind. Got it?

Attachments

• $images.jpg
    $images.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 52
Interesting development in hydrogen production...
:cool:
Harvesting 'limitless' hydrogen from self-powered cells
20 September 2011 - Hydrogen has long been hailed a transport fuel of the future but has yet to fulfil its potential
US researchers say they have demonstrated how cells fuelled by bacteria can be "self-powered" and produce a limitless supply of hydrogen. Until now, they explained, an external source of electricity was required in order to power the process. However, the team added, the current cost of operating the new technology is too high to be used commercially. Details of the findings have been published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. "There are bacteria that occur naturally in the environment that are able to release electrons outside of the cell, so they can actually produce electricity as they are breaking down organic matter," explained co-author Bruce Logan, from Pennsylvania State University, US.

"We use those microbes, particularly inside something called a microbial fuel cell (MFC), to generate electrical power. "We can also use them in this device, where they need a little extra power to make hydrogen gas. "What that means is that they produce this electrical current, which are electrons, they release protons in the water and these combine with electrons." Prof Logan said that the technology to utilise this process to produce hydrogen was called microbial electrolysis cell (MEC). "The breakthrough here is that we do not need to use an electrical power source anymore to provide a little energy into the system.

"All we need to do is add some fresh water and some salt water and some membranes, and the electrical potential that is there can provide that power." The MECs use something called "reverse electrodialysis" (RED), which refers to the energy gathered from the difference in salinity, or salt content, between saltwater and freshwater. In their paper, Prof Logan and colleague Younggy Kim explained how an envisioned RED system would use alternating stacks of membranes that harvest this energy; the movement of charged atoms move from the saltwater to freshwater creates a small voltage that can be put to work.

"This is the crucial element of the latest research," Prof Logan told BBC News, explaining the process of their system, known as a microbial reverse-electrodialysis electrolysis cell (MREC). "If you think about desalinating water, it takes energy. If you have a freshwater and saltwater interface, that can add energy. We realised that just a little bit of that energy could make this process go on its own."

Early days

Forum List

Back