Create more Islamic refugees, overthrow Zionism!!

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
That's right everyone, if Europe and the US want more Islamic refugees that seem to pour in from countries like Libya, Syria, Iraq, etc., etc., then just help the Palestinians overthrow Israel.

Isn't it interesting that the so called "refugees" in Palestine stay in Palestine and don't come over the Europe and the US by the millions? I guess it's not so bad there after all for them.

True, the Palestinians are trapped between the snipers of Egypt and Jordan to Israel.

That's right everyone, if Europe and the US want more Islamic refugees that seem to pour in from countries like Libya, Syria, Iraq, etc., etc., then just help the Palestinians overthrow Israel. Isn't it interesting that the so called "refugees" in Palestine stay in Palestine and don't come over the Europe and the US by the millions? I guess it's not so bad there after all for them.
True, palistanian bullshitting to the contrary notwithstanding, of course. And palistanians are a big successful business too.

True, the Palestinians are trapped between the snipers of Egypt and Jordan to Israel.

Trapped? They are more trapped than the Syrians and those fleeing Libya?

Trapped? They are more trapped than the Syrians and those fleeing Libya?
More or less except that the Syrian and Libyan borders are blurry nowadays compared to the Egyptian and Jordanian borders.

I've never heard such BS.

Yes but what abaout Israel's genocide of the Palestinians? In 1948 there were approximately 1.2 million Palestinians living in Israel And now there are only just over 6 million of them left.

Population Statistics - Israeli-Palestinian Conflict - ProCon.org

Forum List

Back