Create 3 new forums or dedicated threads for the trump indictements

Status
Not open for further replies.
New threads every 20 minutes when a lawyer or judge says something new is ridiculous.

There are lots of current & political events going on but you would never know looking at the constant Trump court spam going on.

The Admins would have to create them. The drawback to that is after the whole ordeal is over down the road, the forum will be there forever. They're reluctant to retire or archive the old ones that never get used anymore and that's why we end up with so many subforums.

The Admins would have to create them. The drawback to that is after the whole ordeal is over down the road, the forum will be there forever. They're reluctant to retire or archive the old ones that never get used anymore and that's why we end up with so many subforums.
I remember when all "Paul-Bot" threads were segregated in a sub-forum of their own on another board. It worked very well.

Members even reported them so that they could be moved the Paul-Bots were so bad.

Me, I'm damned tired of seeing Trump legal threads (pro-or con) and I'd like to see them segregated. They never amount to a hill of shit anyway.

Let the TDS and pro-Trump weenies fight it out someplace else.....Both are making my ass tired.

Dumb ideas are a dime a dozen. Gramps has a plethora of dimes.

The Paul bots were probably the only ones speaking relevantly to the issues. lolol...
All they cared about was The Weed.

Remember the Tea Party? I went to a local meeting and it was looking good, discussions on fiscal responsibility, personal freedoms, and such.

I then went away hunting for three weeks, went to a meeting when I returned, and the whole thing had been took over by nasty smelling Paul-Bots talking about The Weed.

I never went to another meeting.

So then we'll have a forum flooded with hundreds of threads on the same subject for the next year plus.

Even 1 forum titled latest on Trump indictments, or something similar, would be good.

How about a new forum called ROMPER ROOM? That way, road runner can play with her toys, start numerous stupid threads, use the @ button to all those newbs she latches on to.

New threads every 20 minutes when a lawyer or judge says something new is ridiculous.

There are lots of current & political events going on but you would never know looking at the constant Trump court spam going on.
lol

Sorry, you’re not going to get to hide threads about Trump’s corruption, crimes, and indictments away in some sub-forum in the basement.

It’s understandable that you and others on the right are embarrassed by Trump’s corruption and crimes, but threads about Trump’s corruption and crimes should be out front for all to see and participate in.

Start 4 or 5 new forums...eventually they'll need them.
well we need a TDS one especially for you, you report button pushing loathsome first captain of irritation

then we need a pedo and grooming section for the child smellers....................then a gender reassignment and genital mutilation section..............................followed by a pronoun and grammar queen section....lastly a butt hurt section for lowly report button pushers as your miserable self

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back