CREAM

My dad loves this group. One of the first super groups in Rock history.

They were a Power Trio along with Hendrix.
But there was a super-super-group Blind Faith and they largely bombed
Same with CSNY , every one of whose members were better liked in their originating bands.
Hollies, Byrds, Crazy Horse, and Buffalo Springfield.

They were a Power Trio along with Hendrix.
But there was a super-super-group Blind Faith and they largely bombed
Same with CSNY , every one of whose members were better liked in their originating bands.
Hollies, Byrds, Crazy Horse, and Buffalo Springfield.
Steven Stills started out in Buffalo Springfield and Neil Young started Crazy Horse. CSNY was hardly a flash in the pan--they are all in the H of F. Blind Faith was a great band. In fact Ginger Baker was their drummer as well as Cream's. Hollies was a good band and the Byrds as well as being H of Famers of their own right had a couple of individual H of Famers as well. All were great rockers. I have offerings from all of them in my collection.

I discovered the Allman Brothers Band when I was 18 & I've been listening to them ever since. One of the best bands ever to come out of the R&R era of any genre. There musicianship was top notch & Duane was one of the best guitarists who ever lived.

I discovered the Allman Brothers Band when I was 18 & I've been listening to them ever since. One of the best bands ever to come out of the R&R era of any genre. There musicianship was top notch & Duane was one of the best guitarists who ever lived.
They make damned near every other band suck. Even without Duane.

Fully agree with everything you said..
Duane did an incredible slide guitar, and was an intricate part of Derek and the Dominos

Forum List

Back