Crazy Omarosa: I wouldn’t vote for President Trump again "in a million years, never"

OmarosaManigaulttrum.jpg

Knowing Omarosa is a treacherous, untrustworthy snake-in-the-grass, Donald Trump, a fellow citizen I cast my vote for, sadly imo, glaringly exposed his lack of common sense when he hired this apparent self-absorbed, deceitful drama queen in the first place.

After watching the entire season of CA during which Omarosa was a contestant, I did not know whether to laugh or cry when I learned Mr. Trump actually asked this person to be a part of his WH administration.

Peace.

The folks who are "troubled" by Trump's tweets and gruff statements would have been "severely troubled" by Harry Truman's conduct. Truman makes Trump look like a suave gentleman. Truman was known, and publicly attacked, for his profanity-laced outbursts, for his lack of civility, and for his explosive temper.

Truman was such a terrible president that he had several of his vetoes overridden by Congress. By early 1952, it was clear that he would get crushed if he ran for reelection, and so he opted not to run. As it was, he had barely beaten Thomas Dewey in 1948 in what should have been a runaway victory given that we were flush from winning WW II and that the economy was starting to rebound strongly.

Forum List

Back