Crazy John McCain is in reality a hidden brainwashed commie

I am willing to give McCain a bit of leeway. It can't be pleasant to see a guy like Trump in the WH when you were rejected . Frankly I'd have preferred McCain to Obama any day.
Greg

Alleged war 'hero' McCain was probably very strong brainwashed in Vietnam, anything he makes benefits only liberals and communists. Why this gay hates America so much and wants to transform it to an european hellhole we know.Instead to support Trump he supports faggots, hippies, liberals and anti-whites any kind.
LOL, I see somebody has taken advantage of the legalization of Mary Jane in several states ...:rolleyes:

McCain is a war mongering, big gub'mint worshiping neocon with questionable judgement and a penchant for interventionism in both foreign and domestic affairs, however there is no evidence that he's a "brainwashed Commie", McCain is one of the assholes that learned the ropes from the anti-communist fanatic Scoop Jackson and as far as I can see he's just a cheap copy of that moron.

The Trump involvement with and in Russia and with Russians should get him impeached, but then we'd have Pence.

Hillary had a more in depth relationship with Russia than anyone who ran for President. Uranium.

Trump on the other hand has none, zip and nada. Hillary also had the Ukraine interfere on her behalf during the election. The Ukraine has admitted that they lied about Manafort to get him to resign from the Trump campaign.

They lied and smeared his good name.

No not true, if true, they would of hacked the RNC which they did, but didn't let any out. Dmytro Firtash, need I say more. Do your own homework. The uranium deal was not done by Hillary you Russian hack.

Dmytro Firtash - Wikipedia

You certain you want to stick with your lie?

U.S.
Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal
By JO BECKER and MIKE McINTIREAPRIL 23, 2015

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/...ssed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0

I used my free 10 articles this month, so yes I stick with it.
The facts behind Trump’s repeated claim about Hillary Clinton’s role in the Russian uranium deal

also the author of Clinton Cash on his wiki site says he misspoke. Also the Clinton Foundation was a charity, its not like any money went to the Clintons.

Trump has a personal stake in Russia and Russians, and which is why he hired Tillerson, and Exxon man and friend of Russia.

Trump is a businessman. If he had business dealings in Russia what's the problem. Russia is a member of the G8 and G20.

Actually I would be shocked if he DIDN'T have any business dealings in Russia.

Clinton on the other hand was getting donations for her so called charity on a pay to play basis. Using her political positions to rake in millions.

You know. Like when she was Secretary of State and she allowed her big donor buddy from the Ukraine to make millions off a lucrative deal with Iran.

Pinchuk was.....................drum roll...............you guessed it.................a mega donor.

Alleged war 'hero' McCain was probably very strong brainwashed in Vietnam, anything he makes benefits only liberals and communists. Why this gay hates America so much and wants to transform it to an european hellhole we know.Instead to support Trump he supports faggots, hippies, liberals and anti-whites any kind.

You know maybe the Great War Hero Donald John Trump can teach that evil John McCain how to get a doctor excuse so that would have prevented John McCain from being captured...

Donald John Trump was excused from playing war because of his privalleged life but John McCain is the true enemy!

What is funny is Trump could come out and scream he want to be the next Stalin and make the U.S. the next U.S.S.R. and you would applaud him and scream it must be done and anyone that question Trump should die!!!

I am willing to give McCain a bit of leeway. It can't be pleasant to see a guy like Trump in the WH when you were rejected . Frankly I'd have preferred McCain to Obama any day.
Greg

McCain is such a loser, he didn't have bone spurs and got shot down and was a Pow. Trump is the loser, wonder how his bone spurs are now, out golfing non stop.. McCain lost due to Obama being the first black skinned President, and McCain got weirdo Palin for his running mate, big mistake.

Next election you will see the lines like in 08, mark my words.

"Amen. And amen. And amen. You have to forgive me. I'm not familiar with the local custom. Where I come from, you always say "Amen" after you hear a prayer. Because that's what you just heard - a prayer. Where I come from, that particular prayer is called "The Prayer for the Dead."" -- Lawrence Garfield, Other Peoples Money

"Amen. And amen. And amen. You have to forgive me. I'm not familiar with the local custom. Where I come from, you always say "Amen" after you hear a prayer. Because that's what you just heard - a prayer. Where I come from, that particular prayer is called "The Prayer for the Dead."" -- Lawrence Garfield, Other Peoples Money

I just want him to be lame after the 2018 elections, but he will never get reelected.

Wasn't it not that long ago that the RWnuts around here were ranting about how Liberals are so intolerant of people who don't agree with them, or toe the party line?

lol, oops.

The Trump involvement with and in Russia and with Russians should get him impeached, but then we'd have Pence.

Hillary had a more in depth relationship with Russia than anyone who ran for President. Uranium.

Trump on the other hand has none, zip and nada. Hillary also had the Ukraine interfere on her behalf during the election. The Ukraine has admitted that they lied about Manafort to get him to resign from the Trump campaign.

No not true, if true, they would of hacked the RNC which they did, but didn't let any out. Dmytro Firtash, need I say more. Do your own homework. The uranium deal was not done by Hillary you Russian hack.

Dmytro Firtash - Wikipedia

You certain you want to stick with your lie?

U.S.
Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal
By JO BECKER and MIKE McINTIREAPRIL 23, 2015

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/...ssed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0

I used my free 10 articles this month, so yes I stick with it.
The facts behind Trump’s repeated claim about Hillary Clinton’s role in the Russian uranium deal

also the author of Clinton Cash on his wiki site says he misspoke. Also the Clinton Foundation was a charity, its not like any money went to the Clintons.

Trump has a personal stake in Russia and Russians, and which is why he hired Tillerson, and Exxon man and friend of Russia.

Trump is a businessman. If he had business dealings in Russia what's the problem. Russia is a member of the G8 and G20.

Actually I would be shocked if he DIDN'T have any business dealings in Russia.

Clinton on the other hand was getting donations for her so called charity on a pay to play basis. Using her political positions to rake in millions.

You know. Like when she was Secretary of State and she allowed her big donor buddy from the Ukraine to make millions off a lucrative deal with Iran.

Pinchuk was.....................drum roll...............you guessed it.................a mega donor.

As a businessman , he is one fat loser, and he will put our country in bankruptcy, but that is what Russians want. So he is lying, saying he doesn't.

NO Clinton was not play to pay. No NO No. Got it. Also Clinton is old news thanks to liars who spread false news and write fake books, Clinton Cash, and thanks to Russia.

With Republicans holding the Senate 53-47. McCain is very powerful

I just want him to be lame after the 2018 elections, but he will never get reelected.
He will if the Democrats keep going the way they're going, the prevailing wisdom among the Democrat Lemming Slice was that he could never get elected in the first place and now they're stupefied, angry and behaving like 6 year olds because he was.

So good luck with your Hoping things will Change, as of right now my money is on Trump and the Republicrats winning again in 2018 and in 2020, because in the race to out stupid the other side, the Democrats are WAY ahead and pulling away.

Greg

McCain is such a loser, he didn't have bone spurs and got shot down and was a Pow. Trump is the loser, wonder how his bone spurs are now, out golfing non stop.. McCain lost due to Obama being the first black skinned President, and McCain got weirdo Palin for his running mate, big mistake.

Maybe; maybe not. I like John but I don't agree that he needs to lead a no Trump movement, which he isn't but hell; it's not a bad impersonation of one.

Trump administration widens net for immigrant deportation - BBC News

And with headlines like this; the base is overjoyed.

Greg

ALLEGED war hero? You're a fucking maggot. He spent 5 1/2 years being tortured as a POW while your coward prez got a deferment for a freaking bone spur.

MCCain and Graham are now the soul of the GOP. They're one of the few to stand up to Trump being unfit for office and his incredible chronic lying.

That is why Putin hacked the DNC server and released the e-mails. I never saw any Republican e-mails released. Clearly the Russians wanted Trump and not Clinton or they would have released Republican e-mails. Plus they have had business dealings with Trump so they have access to damaging information about Trump.

Manafort does have ties to the Russians. Russian officials are even saying they were in communication with Trump campaign officials during the election.

Quite promoting your fake news.

Forum List

Back