It took Obama 3 months to play his first golf game. Trump is already addicted

Ted Frazier

Gold Member
Nov 12, 2016
The President of the United States has a Golf problem. In 2016, he said,
I'm going to be working for you, I'm not going to have time to go play golf," Trump said at the time.
Fast forward to today, 1 month into his presidency:

Trump has visited his two golf courses near his Mar-a-Lago estate -- Trump International Golf Course in West Palm Beach and Trump National Golf Course in Jupiter -- six times in his first month in office.

It is noted that Obama "played his first round of golf as President on April 26, 2009" (See link above).

President Trump often criticized Obama for playing too much Golf

From what I have seen Trump uses golf to do business. That includes foreign dignities like Abe for example. Abe's a golf addict.

Pardon the pun, but that's par for the course.

I'm going to be working for you, I'm not going to have time to go play golf," Trump said at the time.

Trump has visited his two golf courses near his Mar-a-Lago estate -- Trump International Golf Course in West Palm Beach and Trump National Golf Course in Jupiter -- six times in his first month in office.

It is noted that Obama "played his first round of golf as President on April 26, 2009" (See link above).

Did Obama ever play golf with any foreign head of state? Trump has in his first month in office.

Did Obama ever play golf with any foreign head of state? Trump has in his first month in office.

Yuppers. It's called golf course diplomacy. Abe loved it.

48265766.jpg

Maybe it shows discrepancies between the two presidents mental capabilities, no? Trump has already caught up with his new duties while your idol needed three months just to find his way into the WH shitter.

Heads of state are capable of meeting in your office
Obama played with many politicians

Yawn.....

Obama still sucks at golf even though we paid dearly to pay for his lessons....
Your kind never let up on Obama for playing golf, but Trump has done so for more than 20% of his time in office, and not a peep from you

48265766.jpg
How can anyone not care about a President playing golf?

We heard about every round of golf Obama played for eight years

Must be important

By this time in 2009, the stimulus bill was already passed.

Trump in the same time period is playing musical chairs with his staff and signing unconstitutional executive orders.

oh, yes, and holding anachronistic campaign rallies, and playing golf!!

Trump in the same time period is playing musical chairs with his staff and signing unconstitutional executive orders.

didn't he tell us he had a plan to replace the ACA? LIE
How bout his plan to eliminate ISIS? LIE
What happening with that wall of his? More BS

Yawn.....

Obama still sucks at golf even though we paid dearly to pay for his lessons....
Your kind never let up on Obama for playing golf, but Trump has done so for more than 20% of his time in office, and not a peep from you
Frankly, you can take these stories and the "how much it cost the American people for Melania/Michelle/whoever to visit her mother in law" and dump them in the trash can. They are sideshow stories meaning nothing.

Hang on to that one. You might need it.

Trump promised to repeal Obamacare on day one

I guess he figured golf is a better option

The reason the stimulus passed has been discussed numerous times. You're a hack.

And what EO is unconstitutional? The immigration one? It hasn't been ruled on and the lib court didn't cite law, just opinion on immigration.

Trump promised to repeal Obamacare on day one

I guess he figured golf is a better option
He got the ball rolling. You do know Congress has to agree, right?

Forum List

Back