Crazy ass showers rich people want

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
So today we started another job while another contractor replaces all the bad floor joists on another job we were doing.

8 body sprays, two benches, total tile enclosure including the ceiling & two steam vents with a floor to ceiling 10 foot long glass wall on one side. And two 1 foot wide circular lights in neon blue with audio strobes built into them. 6 foot marble free standing tub with a heated floor.

These are the jobs I live for though. No greater satisfaction than seeing one of these beauties completed & up & running on the final day.

I always mock people for being envious of the rich but I gotta admit, bathrooms like this one make me Uber Jelly lol

So today we started another job while another contractor replaces all the bad floor joists on another job we were doing.

8 body sprays, two benches, total tile enclosure including the ceiling & two steam vents with a floor to ceiling 10 foot long glass wall on one side. And two 1 foot wide circular lights in neon blue with audio strobes built into them. 6 foot marble free standing tub with a heated floor.

These are the jobs I live for though. No greater satisfaction than seeing one of these beauties completed & up & running on the final day.

I always mock people for being envious of the rich but I gotta admit, bathrooms like this one make me Uber Jelly lol

That is for someone planning to do more than shower in the shower.

That is for someone planning to do more than shower in the shower.
His wife is due in October so the freestyle water championship will need to wait lol

If I was rich I'd want golden showers.

I wouldn't be rich very long. I'd blow $50,000,000 in just a few days. I wouldn't spend it on golden showers.
The most expensive shower I've ever built was around 24k materials & labor. Had a Japanese soaker right in the middle of it with 16 body sprays. Tons of led lights & speakers. The water & the lights pulsed to the music. The entire thing operated via a wall pad in another room & remote control. It was so involved that we forgot to insulate the pipes in the attic & 3 month later we got the "we have no water" call.
3 hours and a hair dryer later they were insulated.
Was the most amazing shower we've ever built.

Had a Japanese customer a few years back that had us install a hand hammered copper round tub. 7k for that tub. Insane

If I was rich I'd want golden showers.

I wouldn't be rich very long. I'd blow $50,000,000 in just a few days. I wouldn't spend it on golden showers.
The most expensive shower I've ever built was around 24k materials & labor. Had a Japanese soaker right in the middle of it with 16 body sprays. Tons of led lights & speakers. The water & the lights pulsed to the music. The entire thing operated via a wall pad in another room & remote control. It was so involved that we forgot to insulate the pipes in the attic & 3 month later we got the "we have no water" call.
3 hours and a hair dryer later they were insulated.
Was the most amazing shower we've ever built.

Had a Japanese customer a few years back that had us install a hand hammered copper round tub. 7k for that tub. Insane
This is the kind of shit the "poor" people get on the island I work on

Do you have any pics?

Do you have any pics?
We're still in the rough in phase. I upload pics to my website on occasion but after posting that link publicly here last time a couple losers thought 3 am hang up phone calls were cool.

Forum List

Back