Crash on the Launch Pad

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
Crash on the Launch Pad

Jeb Bush tried to launch a Presidential run for 2016, and he comes out with a book as they all do, it was written before the Republican change of heart on discussion of immigration reform. Flip Flop, on the way to the White House.

too funny
:eusa_angel:

Jeb Bush is just funny to think after George the country is looking for another Bush ... good luck.

Why everybody knows that political savvy is inherited! :cuckoo:
The Daleys
The Kennedys
The Bushes
The Gores

The American Political Mafia.

Father passes control to sons...American feudalism.

Last edited:
Jeb Bush is just funny to think after George the country is looking for another Bush ... good luck.

Something to think about: This is about the American people and Jeb is a superb politician who just had a misstep. Watch him recover as if a problem never existed with his stand(s) on immigration.

Will the Bush family beat out the Adams family (lol) for most Presidents? George HW Bush is from a Massachusetts town close enough to the Adams homestead that a competition of sorts exists with the Elites

Last edited:
hes on fox news Sunday back peddling, nothing to see here:lol:

Jeb is an attractive politician. Given certain circumstances I could see myself taking a serious look at voting for him. Shit, I gave Romney a close look, why not Jeb?

Strange as it may sound, of all the Bushes, Jeb might actually be the best of the lot. (Actually, I saw an interview with one of his sons during the last Bush nominating convention, a teenager at the time, and he made more sense than anyone else there!)

Would I consider Jeb? Yes. Would I vote for him? Probably not. He'd have to a stellar job of selling me on the idea that he's not a pro-corporate, Evangelical Neo-Conservative before I'd consent to pulling the lever for another Bush

hes on fox news Sunday back peddling, nothing to see here:lol:

Jeb is an attractive politician. Given certain circumstances I could see myself taking a serious look at voting for him. Shit, I gave Romney a close look, why not Jeb?

Strange as it may sound, of all the Bushes, Jeb might actually be the best of the lot. (Actually, I saw an interview with one of his sons during the last Bush nominating convention, a teenager at the time, and he made more sense than anyone else there!)

Would I consider Jeb? Yes. Would I vote for him? Probably not. He'd have to a stellar job of selling me on the idea that he's not a pro-corporate, Evangelical Neo-Conservative before I'd consent to pulling the lever for another Bush

That is why I wrote "Given certain circumstances" and yes, Jeb is a politician of the Bill Clinton type

In the early 1980s, there was a savings and loan scandal in south Florida. Many people lost everything. Jeb Bush made millions. He's a crook and a liar and a RINO.

Fuck off Jeb.

In the early 1980s, there was a savings and loan scandal in south Florida. Many people lost everything. Jeb Bush made millions. He's a crook and a liar and a RINO.

Fuck off Jeb.

True. But that was so long ago. It figures in any consideration but no man is one-dimensional and people, things, and the world changes

We can always count on humor from the politicians.
...And, from the Super White ones....
....Maximum DELUSIONS!!!

rogers.jpg

"Former president George W. Bush is an honorable man. He is purpose-driven, honest and sets a good example for my 11-year-old and 13-year-old kids to follow. I hope in his remarks today at the opening of the George W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum President Obama says something to acknowledge that Bush is an extraordinarily good and decent man.

All the vitriol directed at him bewilders me. Why all the personal animus?"

927.gif

922.gif
922.gif
922.gif
922.gif

Jeb bush is a crook of the first order.

Back in the 1980s, there was a Savings and Loan scandal in south Florida. Jeb Bush made millions of dollars. Many many people lost all they had. The only reason you don't know about it nor did he get prosecuted or even investigated was because his daddy was POTUS. I don't care how conservative Jeb is or isn't, I'll never vote for him, ever.

Jeb bush is a crook of the first order.

Back in the 1980s, there was a Savings and Loan scandal in south Florida. Jeb Bush made millions of dollars. Many many people lost all they had. The only reason you don't know about it nor did he get prosecuted or even investigated was because his daddy was POTUS. I don't care how conservative Jeb is or isn't, I'll never vote for him, ever.

Neil Bush and Silverado Savings. Jeb? Jeb was never accused of serious wrong doing in his business deals like Neil was

Forum List

Back