CR passes the House

Same thing, different words.

And yet we the people keep voting for them. When is the last time you did not vote for a Repub?
Wrong. Identify the real enemy, then you can destroy it. Calling it a duopoly misidentifes the enemy, and they survive.

Wrong. Identify the real enemy, then you can destroy it. Calling it a duopoly misidentifes the enemy, and they survive.

Calling 95% of the GOP RINOs tis a waste of time and just makes you look silly. The Repubs have become what they are. They are not our fathers' Repubs, but they are Repubs none the less and to vote for them is to keep the insanity going

I support Johnson on this bill. While I am open to the principle of moderate Republicans, there is little appetite among larger GOP circles for that, and I doubt there will be until moderate Republicans start voting for Democrats. I’d support that. A moderate Republican who votes for a mainstream Republican (which right now means an extremists neofascist, possibly without the Neo), then you are just as good as any Republican. Functionally, there’s little difference. Considering in the states of the Great Basin, all Democrats are moderate in nature, there’s no excuse.

Calling 95% of the GOP RINOs tis a waste of time and just makes you look silly. The Repubs have become what they are. They are not our fathers' Repubs, but they are Repubs none the less and to vote for them is to keep the insanity going

It's a fact. They are political class and at war with the middle class.

In other words you.

Ignore that at your peril.

When was the last time you didn't vote for a democrat?

Before that it was 2020

Before that it was 2018

Before that it was 2016

Before that it was 2014

Before that it was 2012

Before that it was 2010

Before that it was 2008

Before that it was 2006

going all the way back to 1992...the last time I voted for a Dem

Forum List

Back