COWS Shitting ON Americans..

Hey, willow

Dont you get embarrassed being one of the most vulgar people on the board? Act your age.

Hey.. it's not me being in danger of getting shit on my little red soles izzzit? Don't ya just love this lady losing her business? Ain't that damn cool. down with corporations. Course I don't know how that Classy New Yawk is gonna survive without Wall Street dew EWE?

Mass homelessness will be wide spread when the North American Union (That "Gardasil" Rick endorses) is established and you'll begin to see many more people living on the streets, not just protesting.

The first Mexican trucks have just now crossed the border from where your jobs went to under NAFTA. But don't worry, Obama just signed MORE "free trade" agreements with Columbia, Panama and Korea!

Sorry if I interrupted your College Football Saturday.

Mass homelessness will be wide spread when the North American Union (That "Gardasil" Rick endorses) is established and you'll begin to see many more people living on the streets, not just protesting.

The first Mexican trucks have just now crossed the border from where your jobs went to under NAFTA. But don't worry, Obama just signed MORE "free trade" agreements with Columbia, Panama and Korea!

While I believe that NAFTA has screwed more children than NAMBLA, what's the answer? What's the alternative to these free trade agreements in a global economy? We can't become isolationists so what's the alternative, tariffs?

I'm more of a NFL football person myself. Go Niners!!

Saturday is for baking. Chocolate chip is on the docket for today.

Supporting the OWS movement does not equal agreement with all the actions of the protestors. I support the Police Department too...just not some of the actions of the Police Department.

COWS are shitting on AMERICANS..

crymearivera.jpg

While I believe that NAFTA has screwed more children than NAMBLA, what's the answer? What's the alternative to these free trade agreements in a global economy? We can't become isolationists so what's the alternative, tariffs?

I'm more of a NFL football person myself. Go Niners!!

Saturday is for baking. Chocolate chip is on the docket for today.

I'll send you my snail mail address. I know you meant those cookies for me. Some of them anyway.

One?

Forum List

Back