Cowboys Tell Ayers: F-off

I'd listen to Ayers with an open mind. Then I would call him the terrorist pig and piece of shit that he is. (So is the wife he rode in on.)

I'd listen to Ayers with an open mind. Then I would call him the terrorist pig and piece of shit that he is. (So is the wife he rode in on.)

Yep, me too. Since he has 'confessed' to his crimes, and is proud of his actions, there is no reason to wait for further evidence.

Rarely do I feel that I would actually be happy to hear of someone suffering but I will make an exception for Ayers. May he die a slow and painful death.

Yep, me too. Since he has 'confessed' to his crimes, and is proud of his actions, there is no reason to wait for further evidence.

Rarely do I feel that I would actually be happy to hear of someone suffering but I will make an exception for Ayers. May he die a slow and painful death.
"Guilty as sin; free as a bird. America is a great country."

... Bill Ayers

ayers-flag-color-1.jpg

Billyboy pardoned that terrorist pig and piece of shit.

Last edited:
I think the professor has something worth listening too. Why are so many posters still so angry at this man? How many knew of him before Mr. Obama was running for president? The highest seat in the land that Mr. Barack Obama sits in proudly.

I think the professor has something worth listening too. Why are so many posters still so angry at this man? How many knew of him before Mr. Obama was running for president? The highest seat in the land that Mr. Barack Obama sits in proudly.
I don't know him personally, but I have been aware of him for some time, certainly longer than I've been aware of Obama. Your ignorance of him doesn't say much about the quality of your history lessons.

He is a terrorist pig and a piece of shit. That may explain a bit of the anger.

Last edited:

Because he is a terrorist. And some of us knew about Ayers before we knew about Obama. Just because you're ignorant, doesn't mean the rest of us are.

I never heard that anyone pardoned Ayers and his terrorist wife.

These folks killed people and walked away scott free because of errors by the prosecution.

They then went to college. Got degrees and are now Professors teaching our young folks at a college.

Go figure.

UW is not real open to new ideas, not surprised.

oh yes, we should all the fuck be open to bombing federal buildings as a form of protest.. this makes Tim McVeigh a hero to you ilk does it not???

Ottawa didn't "turn away" Coulter. They invited her to speak, then their students barred her from speaking by physically threatening her.

And if listening to Ayers' bullshit makes people open minded, then I'm a fucking prima ballerina/opera singer. Ayers is a terrorist, piece of shit, should be in prison scumbag who is directly responsible for the deaths at Kent State.

You really should get some proof before you start spouting this bullshit.
I mean shit, I thought it was arsons from three days before that caused Kent State.:cuckoo:
Ayers admitted his crimes, got off on a technicality and is to this day unrepentant.

I believe the quote is; "Guilty as sin, free as a bird, ain't America great?"

Or maybe you thing it would be equally "open minded" to have Ted Kaczynski go on the college speaking circuit?

Tell me exactly how it is the same?
A school told a student they were not allowed to attend prom due to their sexual prefernce, which violates her constitutional rights.
Tell Ayers he can't speak at their school because they do not like him doesn't violate his rights, these events are no where near the same.

Ayers is a terrorist. A Dem President pardoned him and a Dem President befriended him. Who wants to hear what he has to say?

Ahh ... he must be different somehow than the Michigan militia group, right? Because a fucking lefty.

No partisan sheep around here.:rolleyes:

So, are you suggesting that since the POTUS was a democrat that somehow the pardon's invalid? If not, then what was your point in mentioning that?

that democwats seem to embrace democwat terrorists.. that's clear. here you guys are screaming about the Michigan militia and right wing extremesits and you elected a guy who admits to seeking out anarchists and definitely has a relationship with ayers.. what part of that do you not understand?

Ottawa didn't "turn away" Coulter. They invited her to speak, then their students barred her from speaking by physically threatening her.

And if listening to Ayers' bullshit makes people open minded, then I'm a fucking prima ballerina/opera singer. Ayers is a terrorist, piece of shit, should be in prison scumbag who is directly responsible for the deaths at Kent State.

I mean shit, I thought it was arsons from three days before that caused Kent State.:cuckoo:
Ayers admitted his crimes, got off on a technicality and is to this day unrepentant.

Or maybe you thing it would be equally "open minded" to have Ted Kaczynski go on the college speaking circuit?

I believe Ayers said "I regret that I didn't do more."

Maybe Ayers can be fit into the speaker schedule at the University of Ottowa?

University of Wyoming cancels speech by William Ayers:

CHEYENNE, Wyo. -- The University of Wyoming has canceled a speech by former 1960s radical William Ayers after it raised a slew of objections from citizens and politicians.

Ayers -- an education professor at the University of Illinois at Chicago -- was scheduled to speak next Monday on the Laramie campus about social justice issues and education. He was invited by the UW Social Justice Research Center.
In a statement released by the university, UW President Tom Buchanan thanked the center for reconsidering its invitation to Ayers.

Buchanan says academic freedom is a core principle of higher education, but he says the visit by Ayers would have adversely impacted the public's confidence in the university.

He noted that the Ayers invitation had caused intense controversy.

Yes "intense controversy".....

john-wayne2.jpg

Most certainly is their right to do so. Gotta wonder why they booked him in the first place tho.

UW is not real open to new ideas, not surprised.

New ideas???:confused:

These are the same ideas they were using back in the 60s.

Anarchy isn't new.
I know anarchists...I've worked and partied with anarchists....Anarchists are friends of mine....They're amongst the most passive and peaceful people you'll ever meet.

Bill Ayers is no anarchist.

I believe Ayers said "I regret that I didn't do more."
Yes, the terrorist pig and piece of shit said that.

The terrorist pig and piece of shit also said, upon the ruling that the prosecution had screwed up his murder trial, "Guilty as sin; free as a bird. America is a great country."

Maybe they just don't like people that muder cops.

Forum List

Back