Covid started in 1966

See my sigline, Rampart. BTW...and WHO are you? Never mind. A blind and deaf person I guess.

Dave is one of my private hopes to achieve high official positions . No Conspiracy guy( not in a million years ) -- brilliant presenter , tremendous mind , probably the leading world expert on patents and devoted to following the scientific process ."Met" him early after the Scamdemic was falsely announced, around March 2020. The other guy to listen to is Dr Francis Boyle who drafted the US domestic implementing legislation for the Biological Weapons Convention , known as the Biological weapons Anti Terrorism Act , 1989 that was approved unanimously by both Houses of the US Congress and signed into law by President George H W Bush also in 1989. Their narratives-- Martin and Boyle --- are identical .

If you are captivated by David Martin you will find loads of videos on Bitchute .Then just run a Search against his name .Now you have a new hero .

Dave is one of my private hopes to achieve high official positions . No Conspiracy guy( not in a million years ) -- brilliant presenter , tremendous mind , probably the leading world expert on patents and devoted to following the scientific process ."Met" him early after the Scamdemic was falsely announced, around March 2020. The other guy to listen to is Dr Francis Boyle who drafted the US domestic implementing legislation for the Biological Weapons Convention , known as the Biological weapons Anti Terrorism Act , 1989 that was approved unanimously by both Houses of the US Congress and signed into law by President George H W Bush also in 1989. Their narratives-- Martin and Boyle --- are identical .
I'm not as brainy as some, but common sense and gut instinct told me the "flu" aka common cold was just a front. The REAL problem was the "cure", aka vax. Thats was and is the bio weapon, created to kill off as many as possible, but slowly so sheep would not wake up. It worked. Now they are working on another "cure" (vax) for yet another pandemic that hasn't even been released yet. That should be a clue. But sheep will continue to baaa and ignore all warning signs. And I'm old, will forever refuse the jab, and unfortunately the next generation will have to deal with "We told you so's" long after I am gone. Thank God. I don't want to be around to see it all happen worse than what I have already seen.

I take you're too young to remember small pox and polio ... both of which are now effectively extinct in the environment ...

The Chinese live with their farm animals ... it's that crowded there ... so they share all their viruses ... ewww ... personally, I'd suspect China is lying ... rather than the Trump Administration ... but you Democrats will have it your own way I guess ... hope you don't catch SARS and die ...

I take you're too young to remember small pox and polio ... both of which are now effectively extinct in the environment ...

The Chinese live with their farm animals ... it's that crowded there ... so they share all their viruses ... ewww ... personally, I'd suspect China is lying ... rather than the Trump Administration ... but you Democrats will have it your own way I guess ... hope you don't catch SARS and die ...
You are almost guaranteed not to die from Covid if your Vitamin D score is 50 or higher , you are not badly over weight and have no serious co-morbidities .Treatments are many and easily carried out -- high ongoing Vitamin C ,Ivermectin , HCQ etc. But the Killer Shots are a different matter -- full of poisons from the Spike Protein itself to graphene oxide and many different other heavy metal nano particles .This is not a vaccine but gene therapy and has nothing to do with SmallPox or Polio vaccines, particularly as the data indicates that the former was dying out before they began the vax programme .

I'm not as brainy as some, but common sense and gut instinct told me the "flu" aka common cold was just a front. The REAL problem was the "cure", aka vax. Thats was and is the bio weapon, created to kill off as many as possible, but slowly so sheep would not wake up. It worked. Now they are working on another "cure" (vax) for yet another pandemic that hasn't even been released yet. That should be a clue. But sheep will continue to baaa and ignore all warning signs. And I'm old, will forever refuse the jab, and unfortunately the next generation will have to deal with "We told you so's" long after I am gone. Thank God. I don't want to be around to see it all happen worse than what I have already seen.
With respect , both were bio- weapons though the Killer Shots were exponentially the more explosive and damaging .However , it was easy to under estimate the destructive nature of Covid itself because its killing strength through gain of function came mainly from the immunity system being compromised, leaving sufferers afterwards effectively with Aids -- vulnerable to any other virus plus Covid re-infection which was/is quite common . I have no idea what the next Scamdemic might be , but with hindsight, Covid seems to have been a test run to see how easily The Sheeple could be manipulated and controlled .And the answer was clear-- like willing lambs to their own slaughter . If true, there will be another de-population effort and for obvious reasons it is most likely to commence in an October / November time slot . imho

You GOTTA listen to this guy.
David Martin is an extremely well-informed individual. Maybe his ego is too big, but who cares? He's been right on since the start.

By studying all the details and public records of the US Patent Office and other places, he was able to write a very convincing Fauci Dossier The Fauci COVID 19 Dossier : Dr. David Martin : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

After 8 months of deliberations, the Florida Grand Jury can't even come up with an indictment, suggesting lip service and another inside job.

This may be considered conspiracy. If so, move it. I don't really care where it lands but it needs to be heard.

Firstly, the replies to the video cannot be read. That's because of the new Twitter fascism now in place.
David Martin is an extremely well-informed individual. Maybe his ego is too big, but who cares? He's been right on since the start.

By studying all the details and public records of the US Patent Office and other places, he was able to write a very convincing Fauci Dossier The Fauci COVID 19 Dossier : Dr. David Martin : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

After 8 months of deliberations, the Florida Grand Jury can't even come up with an indictment, suggesting lip service and another inside job.
We have already posted on other patents for several coronavirologists, so this example can't be credibly recognized (only [italics]) when other patents link to the Gallaher-Garry Louisiana lab. After Yong-Zhen Zhang (Beijing CDC) gave the SARS2 sequence to Holmes, who then told the world, Gallaher was one of the first to comment on the furin cleavage site in Western media.

So why did Martin change dates as to when he got his covid epiphany? Here is OP's Martin:

Post #375
'Fact Check: Dr. David E. Martin'

Hardly. Martin just strikes me as your typical narcissistic conspiracy promoting asshole, but I gotta admit to liking Boyle.. a lot. Particularly the way he rails against militaristic, fascist conservatives and racists (which btw, includes most congressional Democrats along with nearly all Republicans). Anyone self-identifying as a "Patriot" or an Israeli government supporter simply must hate his guts. Come to think of it.. that likely includes you. Lol.

Hardly. Martin just strikes me as your typical narcissistic conspiracy promoting asshole, but I gotta admit to liking Boyle.. a lot. Particularly the way he rails against militaristic, fascist conservatives and racists (which btw, includes most congressional Democrats along with nearly all Republicans). Anyone self-identifying as a "Patriot" or an Israeli government supporter simply must hate his guts. Come to think of it.. that likely includes you. Lol.

In this report, 'Boyle's experience and research into bioweapons is unmatched.'

We'll take this with a grain of salt in lieu of giving Boyle a pop-quiz in front of USMB readers. Boyle's bioweapons act attempts to define a toxin, though falls short in defining the enhancement of the of the furin cleavage site in the nidovirus genome (coronaviruses are nidoviruses), nor does it say anything about toxic spikes of coronaviruses in general. That's because there are too many hosts that these spikes are not toxic to.

So Gallaher-Garry, and the patents they represent, link to the furin-like site found in Grave's disease. These two authors have already published on Grave's, though they do not mention the all-important link to the same furin-like site on SARS2 spike protein.

Boyle does not have the stones to discuss the migration of the SARS-1 vectoring Chinese raccoon dog, Nyctereutes eastward into the Republic of Georgia, let alone what Dilyana Gaytandzhieva has published on the Lugar Center. You media prisoners have been pre-castrated. Otherwise, what's already been posted to USMB has been ignored, as usual. This is the serious fascism that is screwing you:

A Pubmed search 'coronavirus' will retrieve 244, 768 abstracts, though only the first 10,000 will be shown no matter how far back the information compromised prisoner tries to go back in time to see about coronaviruses:

For more on patents and links to Ft. Detrick:

1 Feb 2023 Post #11

Boyle does not have the stones to discuss the migration of the SARS-1 vectoring Chinese raccoon dog, Nyctereutes eastward into the Republic of Georgia, let alone what Dilyana Gaytandzhieva has published on the Lugar Center. You media prisoners have been pre-castrated. Otherwise, what's already been posted to USMB has been ignored, as usual. This is the serious fascism that is screwing you:

A Pubmed search 'coronavirus' will retrieve 244, 768 abstracts, though only the first 10,000 will be shown no matter how far back the information compromised prisoner tries to go back in time to see about coronaviruses:
That young Bulgarian investigator , Dilyana , is some young woman , imo . Although not directly related, I guessed that everything was proven once it emerged that no Georgian can ever enter any of the bio labs . Americans only . And yes , all the big Search Engines are compromised -- and blatantly controlled and manipulated all the time .

Forum List

Back